Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time of the Oath je snimljen u čast pokojnog Schwihtenberga i momci su se zaista potrudili da ga urade kako treba. Power, Wake up the Mountain, Forever and One, The Time of the Oath, If i Knew, Mission Motherland... Ma sve rulaju! :rockdevil:

Oj genije,a na kojim albuma je taj covek kome je posvecen album svirao?

Znaci,eto ti jos jednog dokaza da,da nije bilo prvih albuma i tih ljudi,ne bi bilo NICEGA posle.

Inace,svaki Helloween rula.

Moguca set lista :

Walls Of Jericho

Ride The Sky

Reptile

Guardians

Phantoms Of Death

Metal invaders

Gorgar

Heavy Metal (Is The Law)

How Many Tears

Starlight

Murderer

Warrior

Victim Of Fate

Cry For Freedom

JUDAS

;)

:pivopije: :pivopije: :pivopije: :pivopije:

Ovo je prefenomenalna tset-lista, moje omiljene pesme, :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

Chameleon sadrži neke extra pesme, kao I Don't Wanna Cry No More, I Believe, When the Sinner, Step Out of Hell. Ali opet, slabiji je i od Keeper-a 1 i 2 i od Master of the Rings. A Pink Bubbles Go Ape je dibidus slab, mada i tu ima nekih finih momenata - Kids of the Century, The Chance.

Chameleon sadrži neke extra pesme, kao I Don't Wanna Cry No More, I Believe, When the Sinner, Step Out of Hell. Ali opet, slabiji je i od Keeper-a 1 i 2 i od Master of the Rings. A Pink Bubbles Go Ape je dibidus slab, mada i tu ima nekih finih momenata - Kids of the Century, The Chance.

...Someone's Crying

izvinjavam se sto prekidam ali..

RIDE THE SKY, the new band featuring ex-HELLOWEEN drummer and MASTERPLAN founder Uli Kusch alongside ex-TEARS OF ANGER/BEYOND TWILIGHT singer Bjørn Jansson, guitarist Benny Jansson, bassist Mathias Granås (XSAVIOR) and keyboardist Kaspar Dahlqvist (DIONYSUS, STORMWIND), will release its debut album, "New Protection", in Europe on August 17 via Nuclear Blast. The CD will arrive in Japan on July 21.

"New Protection" was recorded and mixed by Benny Jansson at Zinkens Studio in Stockholm, Sweden and was mastered by Christofer Stannow at Cosmos Mastering. The track listing is as follows:

01. New Protection

02. A Smile From Heaven's Eye

03. Silent War

04. The Prince Of Darkness

05. Break The Chain

06. Corroded Dreams

07. The End Of Days

08. Far Beyond The Stars

09. Black Cloud

10. Endless

11. Heaven Only Knows

12. A Crack In The Wall

13. Make The Spirit Burn (limited edition bonus track)

14. Trail Of Flame (bonus track for Japan)

http://www.ridethesky.eu/cd_cover4.jpg

Ruzan cover..ok logo...ok imena pesama..bice zanimljivo chuti ovo..ako vredi, ce mu otvorimo i temu : )

Ja sam za to da vidim Helloween u postavi sa Grapow-om i Kusch-om, što se takođe neće ostvariti... Koga briga za Hansena i Kiskea, pravi Helloween počinje 1994.

Znaci brate postoji li ijedna tema na kojoj ti ne jedes govna...voli sta volis boli mene...jelte...al nemoj vise da seres tako molim te, da nije ove dvojice voleo bi ti djoku a ne Helloween...jedno je subjektivno misljenje, a drugo su cinjenice...koga boli...ocigledno sve osim tebe...

Ovakvim likovima treba da se zabrani Helloween...

Sto se mene tice samo da ih vidim, postava mi je skroz svejedna...ova trenutna mi je skroz OK...jos i Gamma Ray, i nista mi vishe ne treba...

Malo se kasno uključujem,nisam bila na ovoj temi duže vreme,jer sam jako zauzeta ovih dana,ali...ovo moram prokomentarisati.

Slažem se sa Starbreaker-om,kao i obično, jel`te.....

Mnogo se neki ovde proseravaju,ničije subjektivno mišljenje nije ovde zakon,svi mi volimo pojedine albume,i nema teorije da se složimo,ali,ovo što je Prince tame rekao,notorna je budalaština.Meni,iskreno,iako volim sve periode Helloween-a,albumi iz `80.-ih ne mogu da se porede sa onim kasnijim,eventualno je "Master of the rings" u tom rangu,pa čak ni taj album.

Kontam da je cool i tr00 voleti manje poznate,"underground" :) albume od onih opšte poznatih,ali,eto....nisam tr00,niti razmišljam o tome.

I,da,de facto bih volela da čujem Helloween uživo,već su nas jednom ispalili,ne bi valjalo opet. :opusteno:

Edited by Crna_Dama

Ruzan cover..ok logo...ok imena pesama..bice zanimljivo chuti ovo..ako vredi, ce mu otvorimo i temu : )

Па, и ако не вреди биће отворена тема, само да има о чему да се прича кад изађе албум.

Мада, због овог "клавијатуриста" сам мало скептичан, али нека ме изненаде.

Hm..ja nigde ne videh da pishe kakvu muziku mozemo da ochekujemo, heh...ali imam faitha u Kuscha, dobar je on songwriter.

Važno je da ima pesmu Prince of Darkness.

Da, to je dobar znak.

Dobro je...naiskrenije sam ocekivao da ce da bude neka Helloween obrada na albumu haha...

Ja na albumu ne, al na turneji(mogucoj) - verovatno kilo : )

MetalStorm.ee: I've read that you, Michael Kiske and Kai Hansen are supposed to be getting together to do... to "do" something.

Roland: Yeah we've had a couple of meetings already, and last time Christmas, just after Christmas and we decided now when we have time — writing songs for Michael, so Mike said "I don't want to write songs because it's too far away metal style" so Kai is writing separate first and then me when I am coming back in a couple of months I guess and play the first songs to Mike and see if he likes it.

MetalStorm.ee: So this is going to be a completely separate bands then?

Roland: It's a totally new project it would be first and then if it's successful then we'll see, but then we're planning lots of touring and playing gigs.

MetalStorm.ee: Will this be a predominantly power metal album?

Roland: It will be very tasteful power metal, nothing too drastical or brutal or too stupid fast - I mean many people know about Mickael Kiske's opinions about this but I guess he's a bit more open, definitely, when it's coming from Kai and me — also we will have some double bass, haha, but it will be very melodic from the vocal side because I guess the only strength on his vocals if it's really melodic, like if you have songs like "Eagle Fly Free" from HELLOWEEN, or you know "I Want Out" or "Heroes" from MASTERPLAN, this fits in very nice you know, or the AVANTASIA stuff as well — but his solo stuff is always just one note, he's always holding... [and then impersonates Michael singing and holding just one note] and it's always like a bit boring you know... without criticizing him, he likes this kind of style but I guess his strengths are much more melodic. Like anthems you know, these kinds of melodies you know, like the ballad like the one from HELLOWEEN which was number one in Korea you know [and then sings] "in my heart, in my soul.. da da da-da" — it's not easy to write but you know if you write the stuff with voice and it's quite nice compared to Jørn or Mike DiMeo — I would never write stuff for them like this, it's too pitchy, but with Michael Kiske's voice it sounds really great. I think that is much more important then if it is just a fast double bass track or if it's just aggressive guitar playing, I don't think these are as important any more. The whole concept should be good.

MetalStorm.ee: Do you're going to see how successful this is then and then the possibility of touring...

Roland: Yeah! that's what I said, if we have a good... good... good feelings with this whole thing and we are getting of course a bass player and drummer and then we're recording it and then looking for a record deal — and then if we get a good kind of deal then I guess we will announce already tour dates, and we will also be playing some older HELLOWEEN stuff written from Kai and Kiske and me — and I guess people will have a lot of fun hearing the old HELLOWEEN stuff with the new stuff, and if we make it clever then I think it should fit - but that's the idea we are definitely looking forward. Mike, Mike Kiske has already said of course you could play some shows already, maybe people asking us already if we would just be playing the old stuff of HELLOWEEN but it would be wrong — you should present a new album and then some older stuff, that's it — not like some HELLOWEEN kind of cover band.

MetalStorm.ee: So are there any names kicking around at the moment? Any other band members?

Roland: No, no — the best would be if Markus Großkopf would play bass, and maybe he is doing it — we have to ask him, it's just if he gets into trouble with HELLOWEEN, he had a very unique style which is really great, he is very kind of playing his own melody bass instead of just copying the rhythm guitar, and... but for drummer definitely would maybe be Uli — I mean, Ingo would be perfect but he's not there any more... we will see, the drummer is what we are not sure — I mean a long time ago I asked Uli if he would join this project as well and he says "meeh, probably" — he has really problems with Kai, they're not really talking to each other, and now I don't really like to play with Uli any more. Haha, so we have two reasons. Yeah, then I am planning many many projects like doing another solo album, or something like... something... which I don't want to tour with, something like totally different from the metal like a rock/blues, very basic album and maybe singing with some great singers on it... or I am also planning something very dramatic, you know... not like a metal opera or something, but very more basic, progressive kind of stuff which is dynamic and very tasteful...

ceo intervju http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/interview.php?interview_id=418

ima josh dosta zanimljivih stvari po intervjuu, ali ovo je cenim glavno!!!!

Ууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууууу, што би то била екипа, још да наватају Маркуса и Улија ида престанем да слушам Helloween и наставим да пратим ове. Ако то буде кренуло, има да буде царски!