Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

“STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL” – Tracklisting revealed!

Straight to you from the headquarters: The new album will feature 13 mostly fast-paced songs – impressively multi-layered due to their different songwriters: Andi, Michael, Markus and Sascha.

Weikath: “STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL is the consequent development of the two albums before. The new songs are a continuation of the “7 Sinners” directives, only less doom-bound and noticeably more positive. These songs will kick even the laziest listener’s ass.” The best example of HELLOWEEN’s ability to think outside the box of metal cliché is the first single from STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL: “Nabataea”. The legendary kingdom and its secret capital Petra – hidden behind cliff scenery and only discovered at the beginning of the 20th century – are the origin of many myths and legends. “Nabataea” is the perfect shape of great music to come and will deliver an epic video clip, yet to be shot. Apart from the standard album,

there will be a limited edition featuring premium packaging and two bonus tracks: “Another Shot of Life” and a Hammond version of “Burning Sun” in memory of Deep Purple’s recently deceased organ player Jon Lord.

TRACKLISTING “STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL”

1. Nabataea – 7:03

2. World of War – 4:56

3. Live Now! – 3:10

4. Far from the Stars – 4:41

5. Burning Sun – 5:33

6. Waiting for the Thunder – 3:53

7. Hold me in your Arms – 5:10

8. Wanna be God – 2:02

9. Straight out of Hell – 4:33

10. Asshole – 4:09

11. Years – 4:22

12. Make Fire Catch the Fly – 4:22

13. Church Breaks Down – 6:06

BONUS TRACKS LIMITED EDITION

14. Another Shot of Life

15. Burning Sun (Hammond version) dedicated to Jon Lord

http://helloween.org/home/230-straight-out-of-hell-tracklisting-revealed.html

Nije ni prosli blistao sa naslovima, "Raise The Noise", "World Of Fantasy", "Long Live The King"....singl da ne spominjem, a opet ispao vrlo dobar do odlican album.

Samo sam bas razocaran ako je ona "Hold..." Derisova balada na ovom, bas zvuci kao nesto 5 lestvica ispod njegovog nivoa.

• 2 weeks later...

Ima sve tri na yt:

Burning sun:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIck5Ff3aUc[/media]

Another Shot Of Life

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2joT4pm6dmI[/media]

Verovatno ima i WTS live ali mi se ne juri to :] Singl pesma odlicna, Weiki caruje jos od Gamblinga. Another Shot dokaz zasto je Markus car B-side-ova, nije mi jaka k'o I'm Free sa proslog, ali standard odrzan. "Wanna Be God"...recimo da ocigledan b-side, malo mi i nejasno njeno postojanje, ali 'ajde, na singlu ne smeta.

Jebena ogranicenja.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRXu3MkzGvQ

A i ovo ipak zavrsilo na albumu...koj' kurac sad.

Edited by Angelystor

Mozda ce WBG u okviru albuma da ima smisla, kao intro pred naslovnu, barem onaj kraj pesme navodi na tako nesto...a ako nema bas nikakvog "upliva" u narednu, onda da, nepotrebno. Sa druge strane, "Burning Sun" mi je najbolji Helloween singl jos od DR dana. Fantasticna pesma.

Pikali je inace sinoc live u Japanu, bas me zanima kako se Andi snasao sa vokalima.

dobar singl. burning sun je odlicna, Deris pokidao na vokalima. Another Shot of Life isto jako dobra, verovatno jos jedan Grosskopf-ov zlatni b-side. Wanna Be God je ovde potpuno nebitna stvar, a Where the Sinners Go mi nije medju omiljenima sa proslog. ostaju da se vrte prve dve i da se ceka januar. :D