Ride the sky

Murderer

Phantoms of death

Victim of fate

Judas

Heavy metal (is the law)

reprise

I want out

Bolje da opichio Warriora ili Gorgar nego IWO...ali nisam ni bio, pa se koj moj bunim :) A ako jeste neko odavde, neka se javi, da znam chije cvece da gazim kad im budme prolazio pored bashte...

Моја Швабица је била, не знам којом муком да је мучим кад је будем поново видео... посебно ако није гледала ово.

• 2 months later...

Dockyard 1 has announced the signing of Germany's STORMWARRIOR to a multi-album deal. The band is currently recording its third studio album, "Heading Northe", at the group's own Thunderhall Studios and will mix the effort with Piet Sielck (SAVAGE CIRCUS, IRON SAVIOR) before mastering the CD at Tommy Hansen's (HELLOWEEN, HAMMERFALL, PRETTY MAIDS) Jailhouse Studios in Denmark. An early 2008 release is expected.

setili se..

• 3 weeks later...

Za ovaj bend sam prvi put cuo pocetkom 2004. godine, dobio sam njihov prvi album u nekoj razmeni sa jos brdom dobre muzike. Kada sam procitao naziv puk'o sam od smeha, ceo dan sam se smejao k'o lud i dodjem kuci pustim album kad ono sine rastura koliko je dobro.

Ne slusam ih toliko cesto ali taj album je zakon. A kakav bi i bio kad ga je Kai producirao i gostovao na njemu.

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 1 month later...

Germany's STORMWARRIOR will release its third studio album, "Heading Northe", on February 22 via Dockyard 1. The CD was recorded at the group's own Thunderhall Studios and was mixed with Piet Sielck (SAVAGE CIRCUS, IRON SAVIOR) before it was mastered at Tommy Hansen's (HELLOWEEN, HAMMERFALL, PRETTY MAIDS) Jailhouse Studios in Denmark.

"Heading Northe" track listing:

01. And The Horde Calleth For Oden

02. Heading Northe

03. Metal Legacy

04. The Holy Cross

05. Iron Gods

06. Ragnarök

07. The Revenge Of Asa Lande

08. Remember The Oathe

09. Lion Of The Northe

10. Into The Battle

11. And The Valkyries Ride

3901_1.jpg

tooooo lutko! konachno :rockdevil: I josh izlazi za cirka mesec dana, znachi ovih dana se javlja na netu.