Iron Maiden

Black Knight

Bruce je izjavio da bi ON ZELEO da sviraju Satellite 15...The Final Frontier, El Dorado, Coming Home, The Talisman i When The Wild Wind Blows. Evo neke moje, kol'ko-tol'ko, realne zelje za setlistu:

01. Satellite 15...The Final Frontier

02. El Dorado

03. The Trooper

04. Ghost Of The Navigator

05. Brave New World

06. Dance Of Death

07. Rainmaker

08. When The Wild Wind Blows

09. The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg

10. Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

11. The Talisman

12. Fear Of The Dark

13. Iron Maiden

-

14. Coming Home

15. The Wicker Man

16. Hallowed Be Thy Name

uuuuuuu, nemoj da se nadas ovoj setlisti. Ima tu puno dugackih pesama. Maideni ce svirati standardnih 1h i 45 min. tako da nece vise od dve dugacke pesme svirati. Moraju da ubace i koju kratku brzu pesmu tipa Wrathchild.

Coming Home je obavezna, jer je kratka, brza i jaka, uzivo bi bila odlicna!

Uz nju sa novog albuma mi je bitno da cujem The Man Who Would Be King I The Talisman, sto se tice WTWWB, moze a i ne mora!

Ipak bi vol'o da cujem Aces High, The Trooper i The Evil That Men Do.

Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson isn't that keen to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Despite the space-odyssey lyrics and themes of the veteran metal brigade's 15th studio album The Final Frontier, their frontman -- who is both a licensed commercial pilot and an old-school Trek fan -- isn't racing to book passage on a suborbital airline such as Virgin Galactic.

"I think I'd want to take a long hard look at those little suborbital things before I got on one. As a famous airline designer once said, 'The airplane -- they've not yet perfected it,'" the 52-year-old singer says, laughing. "And for the amount of money it costs, well, I could think of a lot of things you could do that would be a lot more fun, and last a lot longer."

Presumably, that would include spending most of the past 30 years circling the globe with his bandmates: Bassist and chief songwriter Steve Harris, drummer Nick McBrain and guitarists Dave Murray, Janick Gers and Adrian Smith. As the sextet counted down the final shows of this year's Final Frontier tour, Dickinson called up from an Italian villa to discuss getting high with fans, wearing Capt. Kirk's corset and the chances of him being the new Simon Cowell.

What does it mean to put out a 15th album? It can't give you the same thrill as the first one.

Well, it's not really a numbers game. Not for us, anyway. Every album you put out is important because it could be the last one -- especially when you get up to 15. I'd like to think this album would be a great starting point for our next album, or an equally great finishing point if we decide never to make another one. Not that we think of it as our last album. But never say never at this point.

This record has some of your longest and most complex songs. Is that about challenging yourselves? You, in particular, seem like a man who not only likes challenges, but needs them.

Yeah. Without them, I'd get bored very quickly. But I think you have to find what challenges are appropriate. It's like the Clint Eastwood thing: A man's got to know his limitations. Once you know your limitations, then you can exceed them.

Speaking of bringing people in, you literally fly planeloads of fans to and from shows as part of a VIP package. What happens on those flights?

We try and make it special. The flights are all Fight 666 -- that's on the boarding passes and everything. And we make up goodie bags -- you get a hat and Bruce Air sunglasses and flags and all kinds of good things. And the only way you can get this stuff is if you're on the flight. You can't go and buy it on a website. And I dish out signed photographs as well, and I chat to everybody. I come back and take pictures, I hang out with the cabin crew and sign stuff.

Since you called the album The Final Frontier, I have to ask who the biggest Star Trek fan is in the band.

That's probably me. But I'm an old Star Trek fan. Not that I'd like to dis' the new series, because I think it's great. Jean-Luc Picard is terrific, and all the spinoffs have some great stories. But I love the cheesy naiveté of the original.

So, if Maiden were Trek, you'd be Kirk?

Oh please, no. I'd rather ... well, you know what? Unfortunately, I probably would be Kirk. Maybe I'm cheesy enough. But please don't put me in that corset he wore.

American Idol needs a new acerbic Brit judge. Interested?

Absolutely not. You couldn't pay me enough to go on that show. I find it a bit sad that people enjoy it. There's another show called Britain's Got Talent which is clearly just an exercise in laughing at people's inability. It's sad. Reality TV leaves me completely cold. I couldn't tell you who won any of those shows. I've never watched them for longer than 30 seconds, which is sufficient to go, 'I can't believe people sit and watch this s---.'

He said: "At the start of every tour we think this will be the last one. By the end we're disappointed and think, 'Is this it?'

"So we'll carry on as long as we're having fun. You may as well go down doing something you love.

"We will be back to tour this album and after that we should be looking at a big resumé tour - an unashamed tour with all the greatest hits."

bedak :-(

• Downvote 2

Rezime, kontam da je francusti jebem li ga, ai google translate kaze da sam u pravu xD A ushamed je bestidan, samo sta je on sa tim hteo reci...

Ondak to znaci jos ova turneja i zavrsna turneja i to je to...?

Edited by Zoidberg

Ko jos veruje u te gluposti BRE?

Nego, BOGOVI..

GLOBAL CHART DOMINATION for THE FINAL FRONTIER!

Published: August 26, 2010

EMI Records have issued the following press release about the amazing global chart success of The Final Frontier.

On behalf of Bruce, Dave, Adrian, Janick, Steve and Nicko, l would like to thank YOU our Maiden Clan for all for your phenomenal support - without which these chart entries just wouldn't have happened.

You are the BEST

Rod Smallwood

GLOBAL CHART DOMINATION FOR "THE FINAL FRONTIER" WITH #1 ALBUM DEBUTS IN THE UK AND 20 OTHER COUNTRIES TO DATE

ARABIA, AUSTRIA, BRAZIL, BULGARIA, CANADA, CHILE, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, FINLAND, JAPAN, MEXICO, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, U.K. -- AND MORE TO FOLLOW

Recent Billboard Magazine headline says it all: "Iron Maiden Slays Rivals..."

EMI Records is proud of their 30 year, career long involvement with Iron Maiden and the astonishing first week Global Chart success of the band's fifteenth studio album, The Final Frontier, which was released on EMI Records worldwide on Aug 16. (excl USA, released by Ume on Aug 17)

Iron Maiden have more than earned their status as one of the foremost contemporary and influential Rock bands in the World as they debut at #1 in the UK (their fourth No 1 album here, the first being 1982's seminal 'The Number of the Beast' album) and TWENTY other countries to date with The Final Frontier.

In addition to the phenomenal number of No.1 debuts in all parts of the world, Maiden are currently No.2 in Australia, Belgium and Holland, No.3 in Ireland Poland and Turkey, No.4 in USA and No.5 in Singapore. The debut at No.4 on the Billboard chart in the USA is the band's highest-ever chart position.

Having recorded the new album at Compass Point Studios in the Bahamas earlier this year, in an historic first for the band, they released 'El Dorado', a track from 'The Final Frontier', as a free download on the eve of the opening date of their North American tour to huge excitement from their massive fanbase. Following this a cutting edge video was released for the opening track, 'The Final Frontier', produced by the award-winning production company Darkside Animation Films ("Lost in Space," "Gladiator" and "Black Hawk Down") and two innovative computer games were created as companion releases to the album.

Thirty years after their eponymous debut album in April 1980 and with more than 80 million albums sold, Iron Maiden are more creatively vibrant, dynamic and relevant than ever, reaching a new pinnacle in their career and still adding legions of new young fans to their ever-increasing following.

They recently completed one of the most successful North American tours of the Summer, playing to over 350,000 fans there across 25 concerts, and followed that success across Europe, where they headlined a series of major festivals, including the huge Sonisphere events in the UK, Sweden and Finland, alongside their own shows, playing to hundreds of thousands more fans. They will hit the road again in 2011 with further extensive touring, headline dates on the Soundwave series of major Festivals in Australia already being on sale for February and further shows to be announced over the coming months. Maiden are on blistering form and ready to take their music into 2011 and beyond.

All chart positions confirmed to date are as follows -

No. 1 -- Arabia, Austria, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK

No. 2 -- Australia, Belgium, Holland

No. 3 -- Ireland, Poland, Turkey

No. 4 -- USA

No. 5 -- Singapore

Reviews for 'The Final Frontier'

"Some of their most intricately structured songs [with] hooks so huge you could raise the Titanic with them." -- The Times

"What Maiden are giving fans here is something to truly get their teeth into and savour...fearless, adventurous and with a record that will still bowl you over in a decade's time." -- Kerrang

"Their most ambitious yet... signifying that this national institution's quest for adventure remains unabated." -- Mojo

"They've reinforced their position as the credible elder statesmen of metal with a tightly focused, self referential effort... a pure concentrated hit of imperial period Irons." -- NME

"10 songs that explore a whole range of musical territory both within and beyond the usual parameters... Maiden obviously know that at this stage of their career there is no area of inspiration which can't be tapped into and no boundaries that can't be crossed... To hear an album this good from a band of this vintage is nigh on miraculous.... We're unbelievably lucky that they're still around. Long may the Maiden reign." -- Metal Hammer

"The Final Frontier takes the band into so many new musical areas and bombards the listener with so many subtly peculiar touches it feels more like the beginning of a new chapter than a mere continuation of an ongoing saga... The faithful, in their millions, will adore every last second." -- Classic Rock

"They can still thrill [and] do complex as well as rocking... nobody does it better." -- Evening Standard

"Fresher, more visceral-sounding... they don't hold anything back, including a lengthy intro track, Middle-Eastern elements on 'Isle of Avalon', Steve Harris' distinctively tense bass lines and masses of explosive guitar solos throughout. The blustering music is served with utter conviction... the noise and fantasy is rip-roaringly alive." -- Metro

"This is just exceptional Maiden. A band doing what they do best...'The Final Frontier' takes times, it takes effort but it's overwhelmingly brilliant." -- The Quietus

"Iron Maiden are really all kinds of amazing." -- The Word

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Rezime, kontam da je francusti jebem li ga, ai google translate kaze da sam u pravu xD A ushamed je bestidan, samo sta je on sa tim hteo reci...

Ondak to znaci jos ova turneja i zavrsna turneja i to je to...?

Rekao bih da je hteo da kazhe da bi nakon ove trebali da imaju rezime-turneju (rezime karijere) na kojoj ce svirati setlistu od koje se nece postideti i na kojoj ce svirati hitove. Pretpostavljam da je hteo da kazhe da bito bila zadnja turneja. Ali Steve ima zadnju rech. ;)

• Upvote 2