Soilwork

• 3 weeks later...

SOILWORK vocalist Björn "Speed" Strid has posted the following message on the band's official web site:"it looks like i will get my ass over to Vancouver to record my vocals there with Mr. Devin Townsend [sTRAPPING YOUNG LAD mainman and producer of SOILWORK's 2002 release 'Natural Born Chaos'] for the next album… how about it? We just have to figure out a plan since STRAPPING YOUNG LAD are gonna tour like hell for the upcoming album. Anyways, I talked to Devin and he's definately up for it... I love that guy..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

jedan od najdrazih mi bendova...

bjorn rastura...

evo sad cujem da je gitarist napustia bend... icon_uhoh.gif

stabbing the drama mi je najdrazi...

a posebno iza njega izdvajan natural born chaos i figure no. 5...

ugl...novija faza mi je draza u svakom pogledu,...

musik19.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Koji ce ovo kurac u death metal sekciji????? Soilwork nije los bend, ALI SIGURNO NIJE NI DEATH METAL BEND!!!

ja se potpuno slažem. šta će oni ovde. oni jesu bili na prva dva albuma melodic death ali ovi kasniji mi nemaju veze sa death metalom. ume ponekad bjorn s vremena na vreme da grauluje ali opet oni nisu death metal. ali nema veze, ONI SU ZAKON!!! oni su mi postali jedan od omiljenih bendova. ja gotivim sve od predator's portrait pa na dalje. ja prva dva albuma ne gotivim nešto preterano. mislim da im je najbolji figure number five. album je vrh.

• 8 months later...

Jbte od oktobra nema ni jednog posta... :huh:

Peter and I just finished the mix of the last song. Which means, the new Soilwork album is done. All I can say, it sound´s excellent... great sound, great playing and a good mix of songs.

Im very happy to have an album in my CD-collection, that no one else has... yet!

So, the case "Soilwork recording 2007" is closed. And, hopefully, the album will be out before the snow starts to fall.

See ya

/Ola Frenning

Yee!