Soilwork

• 2 months later...

Ako nekoga zanima u Mamutu i IPS-u ima da se kupi Sworn to a Great Divide - obicno i limited izdanje sa bonus dvd-om - oko 1250 dinara.

Dobar je bonus dvd, ima dobar i smesan deo kada Speed i Townsend snimaju vokale, zatim koncert (bootleg oficial) u Švajcarskoj, sasvim solidno.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wichers se vratio u Soilwork!

""Dear Fans of SOILWORK!

Let me first of all say that I'm incredibly grateful for all the amazing feedback and support that I've received since my departure from SOILWORK almost three years ago.

When I left SOILWORK I was at a place in my life where I felt burnt out on touring and I needed to get my life into a more stable situation. I needed to do something other than SOILWORK, perhaps explore more diverse styles of songwriting and musical journeys. Therefore, over the past few years, I've been very focused on production, songwriting and family, and have had the privilege to work with some amazing artists on some really cool and rewarding projects.

During my time away from the band, my good friend Bjorn "Speed" and I had always kept in touch and maintained a great friendship. We recently spoke about working on a possible musical collaboration, and that's when we started toying with the idea of me perhaps returning to SOILWORK.

I needed some time to think about it, but after careful consideration I've decided that I still have tons of enthusiasm and creativity to contribute to SOILWORK. I have a lot of love for my brothers in the band, and I would of course be honored to once again share the stage with the greatest metal band in the world!

So it is with great honor that I now announce my return and 110% commitment to SOILWORK. I guarantee that we'll bring forth one hell of a show and write the best album in the history of SOILWORK's career.

See y'all out there!!!!

Yours truly,

Peter Wichers""

:rockdevil:

Pa, bolji je od poslednjeg Soilwork-a, to je sigurno, iako je realno najslabije In Flames izdanje posle Clayman-a.

Care, necu da ulazim u diskusiju, samo da se izjasnim: Sworn rachunam za album, a A Sense nikako. A inache volim Flames, a posebno Soilwork. Mada vishe volim bar 30 bendova od ova dva. Flames su prsli, za Soilwork znash shta sviraju. A The Haunted je ipak naj :muzicar: .

Care, necu da ulazim u diskusiju, samo da se izjasnim: Sworn rachunam za album, a A Sense nikako. A inache volim Flames, a posebno Soilwork. Mada vishe volim bar 30 bendova od ova dva. Flames su prsli, za Soilwork znash shta sviraju. A The Haunted je ipak naj :muzicar: .

slazem se sa svim, osim za haunted :D

Peter Witchers je jedina po mom misljnju bila svetla tachka Soilworka, njegovi fantastichni soloi i sviranje napravili su od the Chainheart Machine poseban album. Neznam sta bi sa njim posle Predators portrait, stvarno postaje dosta tipichan gitarista(ko i Soilwork) na NBC i STD. Ajde valjda posle ovog njegovog odsustva, i druzenja sa Nevermorovim vokalistom mozda i bude cool novi album, ali ko zna mada neverujem.

Ja sam ocekivao neki solo album od njega ali nishta.

Sto se tice The Haunteda , nevidim zashto tolko malo ljudi voli ovaj bend. Meni je prvi album fantastichan . 2 , 3 i 4 sranje. 5i je super a ovaj novi mi je isto fantastichan. Ali ajde ukusi.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...