Soilwork

Uf... imao sam neke nade za ovaj album zbog Witchersa, ruku na srce jeste bolji od prethodnika (što i nije teško) ima korektnih, čak i jako dobrih momenata ali ipak je očigledno da je Soilworku prošlo zlatno doba i da je maksimalno što od njih možemo očekivati nadalje rang ovog albuma - neko oživljavanje starih uspomena i samo pokušaj dostizanja stare slave.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

After a highly successful run of European festivals and select club shows, Swedish melodic metal maestros SOILWORK have started writing music for the follow-up to 2010's "The Panic Broadcast".

Commented vocalist Björn "Speed" Strid: "It's been an intense summer and at this point, me and the boys are hibernating in pretty much every corner of the world and putting our next album together. Many songs are yet to be written but the inspiration is flowing! People can expect a continuation of the intensity and presence of 'The Panic Broadcast', only taken to a higher level. That's the mindset. We will do some touring next year as well, before we hopefully enter the studio sometime in the early fall. The album title is already set: 'The Living Infinite'. Chew on that for a bit and don't spit it out until the music is invading your ears, folks!"

Njihove pesme posle "Figure number five" nisu toliko kul kao ranije, ali sam ih letos gledao (jedan od obaveznih koncerata koji sam napokon shtiklirao) i odrashe. Alkohol je svu moju mrznju i blam istisnuo i pevao sam (i znao) sve novo, pored starog :D

Edited by Vuk

• 6 months later...

Due to "creative differences," guitarist Peter Wichers and Swedish metallers SOILWORK have decided to part ways for the second time. Commented Peter: "I want to thank everyone who has supported SOILWORK over the years. It has been a wild and fun ride, but it's time for me to explore different options in my career. I will cherish all the amazing moments I have gathered from my time with SOILWORK, and I would not be where I am today without the help from you fans, my family and SOILWORK."

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...