The Devin Townsend Band

• 3 weeks later...

Oh ok...here it is. 'Bend It Like Bender'

(You! ...in the Nasum shirt! ...look away!!!)

I know...I know...it's a pretty bippy-boppy-Euro-type dance track, but you know? guilty as charged when it comes to loving that stuff. I remember hearing The Vengaboys 'We Like To Party' back when it came out and it nearly brought me to tears (I was cutting onions at the time...) something about EASY, FUN music that takes very little effort to enjoy...or detest as the case may well end up being .

So yeah, I wrote a song like that. ppppttthhhhhhhhhpppppppphhhhhhhh.....

I'm working on album three of the DTP quartet right now, Deconstruction. And it's such brained out, complicated nonsense, that while I was writing it (all 4 albums were written during the same period) I remember just finishing the track 'Traestorz' (Deconstruction) and my brain was reeling. Super complicated metal madness, and I was like, 'ENOUGH!!!' and threw my lube down in revulsion and laid into Bender with a 'phat ass beat' y'all.

'We are one and we have found they only wanted you around

To hold it down, so hold your ground,

We won't be here forever!

We are young and we have fun and all we've found in being around is 'All and all' and 'Holy cows'

While things keep getting heavy!

Hang on to your man and

Hang on to your woman and

HANG ON!!!'

Whats it about? Ah, indeed young knave, gather ye round and I shall despense the benevolent meaning of this cosmic connundrum upon thee:

ready..?

It's a play on the title 'Bend It Like Beckham' and the robot from Futurama named 'Bender', because he's into partying, and the records called 'Addicted'. Yup. Oh...and 'Bender' and 'Bekham' both start with the letter 'B'.

Anneke VanGeirbergen ladies and Germs...Anneke VanGeirbergen. Did I mention I love Abba as well? Well I do. AND we're still metal.

Again, all 4 records were written together...which was good for me, because when I would get all antsy with Ki, I would unload with Deconstruction, then get offended by my own pretension and rock some good vibes with Addicted, then when I would feel like it was ALL stupid, I'd write for Ghost, and make some dead country voices.

So yeah, enjoy. Or don't. I do.

Lastly, There's a time and a place for fat, shirtless men with head tattoos to bump into each other and yell, and a time and a place for women to move like the beautiful creatures they are.

...just sayin'

dev.

Edited by azal

Nema na čemu :pivopije:

Aneki je bolje da moli Devina da je primi na stalno nego što se mlati sa solo smor albumima i propalim Danijem iz Anatheme - legla je sjajno. Na prvo slušanje odličan album, seksi i za đuskanje :mhihi: evo rapidshare linka:

http://rapidshare.com/files/300457772/TDTPAP09_www.mediaportal.ru_.rar

Može neko da mi stavi one 3 Ki bonus pesme?

Edited by Grobodan

http://ifolder.ru/12008919

Измена: курац, обрисаше фајл педери...

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/2993196/The-Devin-Townsend-Project-Ki-%28Bonus-Materials%29

Ево торент ако ти значи нешто..

Edited by Куруз