The Devin Townsend Band

Meni prijavljuje samo ova 3 linka:

Devin Townsend On Heavy Sounds - Devin Townsend On His Equipment And His Work

Devin Townsend On His Inspiration And Influences -Devin Townsend On Playing From The Heart

Devin Townsend On Playing In Open B Tuning - Devin Townsend Unleashed

Di su ostali? :(

Edited by Лука

to nisu 3 , to je i mene zbunjivalo na pocetku , to su 6 klipova ,2 u jednom redu. :)

Dakle :

Devin Townsend On Heavy Sounds

Devin Townsend On His Equipment And His Work

Devin Townsend On His Inspiration And Influences

Devin Townsend On Playing From The Heart

Devin Townsend On Playing In Open B Tuning

Devin Townsend Unleashed

"If I had any advice to give to young, aspiring metal guitar players, probably, it would be: learn the trade. Because, essentially, you're going to condemn yourself to a type of scrutiny that comes from a really inflated sense of self importance, it comes from the internet essentially, right, and once you do fall in to that trap, you realize you're becoming paranoid cause you think that the Average Joe knows as much about you as some guy who collected everything you ever done, and is one of the seven people in the world that's done that and that inflated sense of self importance, I think ultimately adds anxiety to what you're doing and puts you in front of the beat, you know..."

Edited by Лука

• 1 month later...

Kakav kralj !!!! Jedva cekam novi Album. Odlicno uradjen poster

dev_addictd_erichsaide02.jpg

i naravno , nista bez devinovog mudrovanja :

Hail Stravinsky! Hail Behemoth, hail Enya, Tom Waits, Grotus, KingsX, The Clancy Brothers…and YOUR BAND. Passion is the key, I have NOCLUE what life is about.

Every day we wake up is a good day. The ups and downs is whatbrings the beauty to light. We all want to rock, don’t we? I mean…Iknow the music I make doesn’t appeal to everyone, but it’s from theheart. Enjoy as part of a complete breakfast.

Addicted is record 2 in the 4 part ‘Devin Townsend Project’. It’smade for people to enjoy. Simple as that. I’ve always had a soft spotfor ’easy’ music, and part 2 of the story is about the need for that.

The people I assembled for this one were for very specific reasons.2 of my oldest friends, Mark Cimino and Brian Waddell, myawesome drummer buddy Ryan VanPoederooyen, and one of my favoritesingers ever to run the feminine side of our program, Anneke VanGiersbergen of Agua De Annique.

We are all around 40 years old, 3 of us have kids, and we’re all on a similar page. Addictedisn’t irony, it isn’t a judgement, it’s not a religious record, infact, I don’t even know what the songs really mean…but the words in thesequence they’re in make me feel GOOD, and I can use a bit of thatright now.

When I dance, I look like a mosquito on a hot piece of steel, butit feels GOOD to express things physically, to sing, to grieve, to be

angry, to love, to pontificate, to forgive, to scream, to build, to deconstruct, to reconnect.

I don’t know what else to say…this is the next record in a long line of records, I’m working on record 3 now. Be well, forgive

yourself…see you on tour.