Pain Of Salvation

kad god prica osecam se kao da slusam nekoh repera iz holandije sto pokusava da repuje na engleskom.

skapirao je poenta kako to treba da zvuci, kako se flow preko beata desava, ali ima neki budjav naglasak i tu i tamo koristi pogresne reci u slengu.

meni ne smeta njegov smisao za humor...

Nije mi iritantan i uvek volim da procitam njegove izjave.

Isto tako razumem da nekome uzasno ide na zivce, jer ocekuju od muzicara da izrazava svoje misljenje samo kroz pesme...

Nego ima li neko njihov DVD (ne divx nego full DVD sa bonusima i intervjuima) i da je ljubazan da nareze ?

• 3 weeks later...

Concert/Release party in Stockholm, November 14th

Since the new EP Linoleum is scheduled for release on November 16, we thought it might be a cool thing to turn this event into a RELEASE PARTY of sorts! We pray that we'll have a bunch of new Linoleum EPs still warm from the pressing, for purchasing and signing (ie you purchase, we sign - or the other way around if that would make more sense due to any hitherto unknown reason), and maybe even a brand new video (if the shooting and cutting schedules work out as planned) to top that off...? In any case, we will make sure to make this night a quite special occasion both for ourselves in the band and for everyone who shows up! 

Type of show: Headline show 

Length of show: ca 75 min 

Time of show: 21:00 

Entrance fee: 200SEK (About 20€) 

Site of the venue: http://www.thecaverockclub.com 

On a final note, we really hope that you will also take this opportunity to socialize with other Pain of Salvation fans and thus help build to the warmth and coziness of the ever-growing POS family. The commenting/thought feature below actually provides a perfect way of hooking up with others who are interested in attending this special event... 

linoleum-260.jpg

• 2 weeks later...