Pain Of Salvation

Dobra recenzija

http://www.angrymetalguy.com/pain-of-salvation-road-salt-two-ebony-review/

I understand that it can’t be easy to do a project like this and I think others who have tried to do similar things have also probably looked back on them and felt like they didn’t come off as well as they could have (Opeth, and Guns ‘N’ Roses both come to mind)

I jedna recenzija od ludog Astrallisa :haha:

http://www.prog-sphere.com/2011/08/13/pain-of-salvation-road-salt-two/

Meni dvojka. Tečnija je, sa boljim pjesmama, sve je na mjestu. Aranžmani su (naravno) genijalni, ali to za njih i nije ništa novo, svirka ubija, bubnjar je i na prošlom albumu pokazao što zna, ali ovđe se baš iživljava. Eventualno mi je onaj francuski na kraju malo previše eklektičan, čak i za njih, ali pretpostavljam da ima šmeka u sklopu pjesme.

Favoriti: Kako koji put obrnem album. Svaka pjesma je fenomenalna.

Koncert u Bg je prvi koncert Road Salt Two turneje, tako da teško da ćemo znati što su spremili.

Inače, mislim da Linoleum ne gine (to mi je najbolja sa jedinice), kao i Mortar Grind sa dvojke. Bilo bi super kad svirali Eleven, malo jazzy momenata uz Nightmist ne može da škodi.

Edited by In The Flesh

• 2 weeks later...

jos samo klavijaturista pa je zvanicno daniel jedini u bendu

Johan Hallgren leaves the band

After 13 years in the band, Johan Hallgren has decided to leave Pain of Salvation to focus on his daughter and wife. He will not leave music altogether, but plans to work with music in a way that allows him to stay at home with his family in Sweden. That means that the band's upcoming Nov/Dec tour together with Opeth will be his last. He will of course be sadly missed, both musically and personally, and very difficult to replace. So, if you know someone who sings and plays the crap out of basically anyone, send him or her our way - we might just have a thing or two to discuss.

Johan: "I'm leaving the band with both joy and sadness. I need to stay close to my daughter and my child-to-come, they will be my greatest concern along with my wife. I will miss everyone I've met during the years, and the band will continue to have a warm place in my heart. So finally, treat yourself and all that surrounds you with respect, and stay with POS - the greatest band on the planet! Sorry if I disappoint you, I miss you already!"

Edited by azal