Asphyx

Grobodan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Van Drunen piše o Welcome To Hell, kao albumu koji je najviše uticao na njega: http://www.insidethecoffin.com/WhenMusicStruck/

What can I say? That this killer influenced me like nothing before? YES! That all those DYING FETUS buttfuckers should shut the fuck up when they hear this? YES!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

malo novosti:

Asphyx

March 14

ASPHYX update: yesterday ASPHYX completed 3 new tracks who are pretty much destroying just about everything in this world when it comes to absolute heaviness.The tracks will be recorded next month and 2 of them will be used for the split ep with Swedish Torture Division(finally).

Asphyx

March 17

ASPHYX update: Asphyx founding member drummer Bob Bagchus will not longer be playing in Asphyx since he needs more time with his family.His duties will be taken over by Stefan Hüskes,who is a longtime friend from the band.We wish Bob and his family all the best.Thanx for the great years of brutality,doom & death! Bob:I like to thank all of our fans worldwide for the great,great support and dedication! One thing that needs to be said,just to avoid any confusion,is that I also wanted Asphyx to continue like we did the past 7 years.I will still do the upcoming studiorecording for the split with Torture Division and I will be still involved in band related matters.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...