Decapitated

Anno Mundi !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Polish technical death metal band Decapitated posted a preview of the band's new music video for the track "Pest." The track appears on the band's latest LP "Carnival Is Forever," which was released in July 2011 through Nuclear Blast Records. The video will premiere on Metal Hammer Germany's website on March 20, 2012.

The video shoot took place on Friday, February 10th with Grupa 13 (Behemoth, Eluvetie, Sonata Artcica) and was directed by Dariusz Szermanowicz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30uUm62c_l8&feature=player_embedded

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Drummer Kerim "Krimh" Lechner has left Polish extreme metallers DECAPITATED. He explained in a statement, "Too many personal differences and other difficulties made me decide like this." He added, "I appreciate the good times we had together and what we could achieve in more than two and a half years. Even if our ways are dividing, I wish the band to keep going. However, it's time for me to move on."

He continued, "I don't know what will be next, but I would like to stay in this business. I love to write and play music for you guys. This is my life and this is what I want to continue."

• 1 month later...

Drummer Kerim "Krimh" Lechner has left Polish extreme metallers DECAPITATED. He explained in a statement, "Too many personal differences and other difficulties made me decide like this." He added, "I appreciate the good times we had together and what we could achieve in more than two and a half years. Even if our ways are dividing, I wish the band to keep going. However, it's time for me to move on."

He continued, "I don't know what will be next, but I would like to stay in this business. I love to write and play music for you guys. This is my life and this is what I want to continue."

mala pizda :lol:;)

• 7 months later...