Decapitated

Anno Mundi !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

E kako oduvas eovi pajdomani u Domu ... 18 . novembra . izuvanje brate, ja i ortaci se nauzivali carski,.. poceli oni Bodomi, ma bre deciji bend jebote, napustili smo posle 3 pesme, .. ortak posle nas odveo kod nekakvih bitcharki na dorcol, party i gudra, zaglavili do zore, jebote.. i tako cu da pamtim vece kad su svirali Decapitated heheheh

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The 6th DECAPITATED album will be entitled „Blood Mantra“ and is set to be released September 26, 2014 via Nuclear Blast and Mystic Production (Poland)

The artwork was created by Polish artist, Lukasz Jaszak, who also made the cover of “Carnival Is Forever”.

“Blood Mantra” was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok (Poland) under the direction of Wojtek and Slawek Wiesawski.

Three years have past since the highly praised album “Carnival Is Forever” was released.

Now DECAPITATED are back - stronger than ever!

Guitar player & founding member Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka states:

"Extreme and groove - I think that's the best way to describe our new album. This time we feel that we have something totally crushing and huge.

"Blood Mantra" is the most heavy and mature album we ever did in our carrier. I cannot wait to start to play songs live because riffs are soo deep and powerful."

10403108_10152515438600991_655442770306760292_n.jpg

Polish death metal act Decapitated revealed the track listing for the upcoming new release "Blood Mantrea." The album is set for release on September 26th via Nuclear Blast. The album marks the first release for new drummer Mlody, who joined the band this year following the departure of Krimh.

"Blood Mantra" was recorded at Hertz Studio in Bialystok (Poland) under the direction of Wojtek and Slawek Wieslawski.

Guitar player & founding member Waclaw "Vogg" Kieltyka states: "Extreme and groove - I think that's the best way to describe our new album. This time we feel that we have something totally crushing and huge.

"'Blood Mantra' is the most heavy and mature album we ever did in our career. I cannot wait to start to play songs live because riffs are so deep and powerful."

The track list for "Blood Mantra" is:

1. Exiled In Flesh

2. The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation

3. Veins

4. Blood Mantra

5. Nest

6. Instinct

7. Blindness

8. Red Sun

9. Moth Defect (Bonus Track - Digipak Edition)

The Blasphemous Psalm To The Dummy God Creation :D,kako lud naziv za pesmu. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Taman i ja hteo da okacim. :) Kakva kidacina od pesme. :D Opet Meshugasta solaza. :D Rasta zvuci mnogo bolje,mnogo surovije...

Jedino sto mi je zvuk gitare drugaciji nacisto,Ibanez je sve promenio. Ostar je,ali mi je nkako prosla Vogova gitara imala tezi zvuk.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...