Darkthrone

Miu?!

E da vas pitam ljudi, ako se zagledate nekad u neke fenrizove slike, primeticete da on vec od ranijih dana darkthrone-a nosi jedan lanac oko vrata sa nekim simbolom upisanim u krug. Znachi na vecini slika ga nosi a mene mnogo interesuje sta taj znak predstavlja. Tako da ako neko zna stvarno bi bio zahvalan.

By the Way, taj isti znak cini mi se moze se primetiti na omotu bittera(cradle) oko vrata one succube.

Ajd sad mozda sam smorio ali shta da radim.

ne znam u chemu je problem,ako te neko pita a ti ne mozes,napishes:NE MOGU

ali ovim se pokazuje omalovazhavanje slicnog sebi,samim tim pokazujes vrednovanje svog lika i djela

Sad ja treba da ga branim, ali doticna je doticnog progonila preko PP-ova i tome slicnog, drzala mu sliku kao avatar i ostalo. Ne cudi ni najmanje sto se iznervirao.

Darkthrone, as a compact ensemble, has not graced a stage since 1996. With brand new album, 'Sardonic Wrath' ready for next month's release, Darkthrone's Nocturno Culto will make a special appearance at Wacken this Saturday, joining Satyricon for an unprecedented half hour showcase of Darkthrone classics.

"Four years in a row, Wacken has asked us to headline," comments Nocturno Culto. "And four years in a row, we have turned their request down. It would have been too much for me and Fenriz to get a whole band together for one gig. The joint show with Satyricon is a more accessible format so we finally accepted. Plus, Wacken is a good festival and well organised. This would be a great opportunity to perform to a large audience and spread hatred for the human kind, especially the religious ones."

An alliance of titanic proportions for the genre, the Satyricon/ Darkthrone joint show at Wacken will be a historical event and the last of its kind. "Anyone who knows their black metal is aware of Darkthrone's policy of not playing live," comments Satyricon's driving force, Satyr. "They've decided to do this special event and asked us to be a part of it and that is, of course, a great honour. We're also glad that this historical event has the approval of Fenriz and Zephyrous. Bonds between Satyricon and Darkthrone have always been extremly tight and this is a great way of showing it.

As to whether a show of such proportions could produce pressure, Nocturno Culto replied - "It's a mixed bag. The ideal thing for me would be to fly by helicopter just before I am due to go on stage and then press an eject button to get myself back on the same helicopter right after the gig." This, however, will not be the last live appearance by the guitarist / vocalist. "Even if Darkthrone are not actively playing live," conclude Nocturno Culto. "I will join another band or something in the future. We just have to see what happens."

Satyricon will kick off Saturday's headline show on Saturday, 7th August at midnight.

Joj,ala ce ovo da bude bogovski...Eh,jos za moj rodjendan... wallbash.gif Jel ide ko da gleda?

DARKTHRONE LAUNCH OWN LABEL -

TYRANT SYNDICATE PRODUCTIONS

Nocturno Culto of DARKTHRONE has this to say about the label:

"Tyrant Syndicate Productions is a result of a collaboration with Peaceville on the one hand and Fenriz and myself on the other. The general running of the label has fallen on me, mostly as I'm much more involved in technology than Fenriz, and besides, I want to do it. When the Peaceville people were interested in setting up a label for us, our mind began to circle around what to do with what can be called our extended music-related freedom, and we soon had a plan.

We are aiming for exclusive releases only. We want high-credibility underground bands, both known and unknown. Time is working FOR US now, and we have all the time in the world. Tyrant Syndicate Prod. will prove to the metal community that we have the ability to release what is supreme metal. The first band we have signed is Aura Noir from Oslo, with their new album "The Merciless". This masterpiece will be an indication on the quality-level we are aiming for, and therefore it's our responsibility to follow things up after this release. Since our releases go through the usually Peaceville channels, the result will be a high-quality, well-distributed product that will have great impact wherever you can get these products. And luckily, there are still loads of great metal-acts left in the world...."

Eto,ako neko ima bend,nek se javi cika Fenrizu i Nokturno Kultu.

Evo set-liste sa Wackena,ljudi kazu da je bilo neverovatno,kratko ali slatko,Nocturno Culto je bio zbunjen (sta ce covek,nije navikao da svira uzivo),ali su,svejedno,razneli:

Kaatharian Life Code

The Hordes Of Nebulah

Transilvanian Hunger

Under A Funeral Moon

E,da smo ovo videli,pz da pocrkamo u miru...

• 2 weeks later...

Snapper Music has set a September 20 release date for "The Best Of Old School Black Metal", a compilation consisting of "the most influential and most unholy sounding tracks" of the black metal genre as selected by Darkthrone's Fenriz.

"Cult heroes such as Sarcofago and Tormentor lurk amongst tracks from originators Venom and Bathory," according to a posting on the Snapper web site. "The second wave of black metal is well represented by Burzum, Mayhem and Samael, whilst the inclusion of Aura Noir and Nattefrost, the latest exponents of quality black metal, make this a collection that no fan of ferocious metal should be without."

Fenriz personally selected all these tracks, and the accompanying booklet features extensive notes giving his insight into each song, its relevance to him and its impact on the scene.

"Darkthrone's Fenriz Presents… The Best Of Old School Black Metal" track listing:

01. BLASPHEMY – "Winds of the Black Godz"

02. SARCOFAGO - "Satanic Lust"

03. CELTIC FROST - "Dawn of Megiddo"

04. NATTEFROST - "Sluts of Hell"

05. MERCYFUL FATE - "Evil"

06. SODOM - "Burst Command Til War"

07. TORMENTOR - "Elisabeth Bathory"

08. AURA NOIR - "Blood Unity"

09. DESTRUCTION - "Curse the Gods"

10. SAMAEL - "Into the Pentagram"

11. BULLDOZER - "Whisky Time"

12. MAYHEM - "The Freezing Moon"

13. HELLHAMMER - "The Third of the Storms"

14. BURZUM - "Ea, Lord of the Deeps"

15. VENOM - "Warhead"

16. BATHORY - "Dies Irae"

Fenriz je car!!!!!Kakva fenomenalna kompilacija!!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...