Malevolent Creation

Angelystor

• 3 weeks later...

Novi Malevolent je keva, jos jedan u nizu vrh albuma.

Naravno, poredjenje sa Behemoth je smesno, ali sta da se radi...

evo jedne vrhunske recenzije :)

Cheat sheet for mid-term exam "Malevolent Creation - Doomsday X"

Class: Modern Metal

Professor: Bob Smith

Malevolent Creation: "Doomsday X"

Mid term exam

Multiple choice/ fill in blank/ true or false

1. Of the following choices, which best describes Malevolent Creation's style of metal?

a. Melodic metalcore

b. Savage, vengeful, thrashy death metal

c. Female fronted gothic rock

d. Sloppy blasting grindcore

Answer=b.

2. Who is the returning vocalist for this album?

a. Devin Townsend

b. Angela Gossow

c. Brett Hoffman

d. Ruben Rojas

Answer=c.

3. Who churns out ruthless blast beats on the drums?

a. Max Weinberg

b. Dave Culross

c. Mike Smith

d. A.C. Slater

Answer=b.

4. Malevolent Creation's vocal attack is:

a. Juvenile and emotive

b. Guttural and brutal

c. Operatic and soothing

d. Bitter and caustic

Answer=d.

5.The production on Doomsday X is:

a. Thin with heavy triggering

b. Obese with obliterating low end

c. Competent and clear with an organic sound

d. Sparkling and polished by pro-tools

Answer=c.

6. The track _______________ is a stomping charge into battle with a very catchy chorus.

Answer= "Deliver My Enemy".

7. The song ________________ is clearly the background music for swinging an axe while chopping up a body in a steamy Florida swamp.

Answer= "Dawn of Defeat".

8. The track _______________ features "guest vocals" by Kyle Symons and features a chunky Cannibal Corpse style breakdown.

Answer= "Bio Terror".

9. True or False: Doomsday X is a solid album throughout.

Answer= True.

10. True or False: Malevolent Creation have lost considerable strength.

Answer= False.

11. True or False: Doomsday X has the ability to be replayed numerous times.

Answer= True.

12. Doomsday X is worth the money for Malevolent Creation fans who enjoyed Envenomed.

Answer= True

13. This review appears to be long, but is actually very short and half-assed.

Answer= True.

• 2 weeks later...

Drummer Dave Culross has apparently once again quit legendary Florida death metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION. No reason was given for his departure. Dave is said to be doing recordings with other bands at the moment as well as launching a new project. He is also looking to do some session work.

Ali kad vidim ovo "working on a new project"/"launching a new project" prevrce mi se stomak... Daj objasnjenja neka barem..

Imali su Malevolent-i i boljih dana...

Grave, trebace mi i Nargaroth novi, vidim da ga imas.

@ Frubi - nije ti fazon sto ne das Dachaz-u da se odrekne svog besplatnog 1+1 ufura na Marduk u korist svog drugara i njegove devojke... A na stranu sto se radi o novinaru BV-a koji je vec u izvestajima hvalio koncerte organizovane od strane Legacy-a... :meshuggah:

E, u kurac nek se nosi!

Jedan od najjacih bubnjara Deatha!

Bas sam sinoc slusao Doomsday X i topio se uz njegove predivne blastove, kad ono...

Ne znam da li si primetio, ali ispada na duplom basu u nekim pesmama. Inace je izjavio da cemo ga malo duze vidjati sa MC i da ce cak ici na turneje.

• 4 weeks later...

Veteran Florida-based death metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION have recruited drummer Fabian Aguirre (SYNAPTICIDE, ex-GRINDCRUSHER, MISTY FATE, ANGEL NEGRO) as the replacement for the recently departed Dave Culross. Handling the bass duties for the group on the road will reportedly be Marco Martell, who has already previously toured with the band.

The band previously stated about Aguirre, "MALEVOLENT CREATION compare this drummer to a Gene Hoglan-type of style and is a brutally fast hard-hitter."

ne slushah mu nijedan od bendova...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

From his fist, swift death is dealt.

Your head up your ass, much pain is felt.

Body all twitching, brain nerves dead,

In a flick of his eyes, your maker's met.

Sacrificial, sacrificial, sacrificial, annihilation

Sacrificial annihilation.

ima godinu dana kako ih nisam slusao!!

idemo na vrh!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jeb'o te bog:

Guitarist Phil Fasciana of long-running Florida death metallers MALEVOLENT CREATION was reportedly involved in a bizarre shootout at a convenient store in his hometown of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. According Fasciana, he pulled into a small store at around 3:00 p.m. Friday afternoon (July 3) to get something to drink and walked right into a robbery in progress. "I went in this little store on my way home to get a chocolate milk, of all things, and little did I know, I was walking into a life-or-death situation," he says. "When I walked into the store, I did not notice anyone else in the store until someone started screaming at me and pointed a gun at me. I nearly shit myself, because the dude looked wacked out of his mind and fired four shots directly at me and I went down to the ground because I thought I was surely shot. After about 30 seconds, I realized I was not hit at all and the shooter thought I was dead or injured and started attacking the store worker when I snuck up behind the burglar and talked [to] him and took the gun out of his hands and told him to get out of the store. He then reached in his sock and pulled another gun out and pointed it at me and that's when I fired two shots into his head, killing him instantly!

"Never in my life has anything so twisted happened to me before and I would like to forget it ever happened, but I had no other choice. Lucky for me, the stupid crackhead burglar had the worst aim in the world and missed me with all four shots from about 10 feet away! Needless to say, all charges have been dropped and the store owner has offered me a lifetime of chocolate milk! Ha Ha!

"I have been in some scary situations before, but having someone shoot out you from that close and miss is a fucking miracle and I have no remorse for killing the assailant who tried to take my life and the store owner's.

"I gotta move out of this town!! I have enough problems as it is!!

"I am very lucky and could easily be dead at this moment, but I'm not and I'm gearing up for our Mexican, South American and European headlining tour which start at the end of July.

"I would like to put this behind me and not talk about it anymore. It was the most fucked up thing I have ever been involved with, besides my ex-girlfriend!!"