Premier Liga

.:Thor:.

"Paul Scholes has been the best England midfield player for 30-odd years. You'd probably have to go back to Bobby Charlton to find someone who could do as much as Scholes. When the ball arrives at his feet he could tell you where every player on that pitch is at that moment. His awareness is superb." ----- Gordon Strachan

"Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team - that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. He would have been one of the first players Id have bought, given the chance. In my opinion, he's been one of the most important players for United under Sir Alex." ---- Marcelo Lippi

"He's always one of those people others talk about. Even playing at Real Madrid, the players always say to me 'what's he like'?" ---- David Beckham

"My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder." ---- Zinedine Zidane

"The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy - Scholes. I never knew how to mark him. This guy is really clever - he can play one touch, two touches - so its really difficult to get to him at the right time to try to get the ball. I would have said hes one of the tough players I had to face because by the time you get to him the ball is gone already." ---- Patrick Vieira

"He's always in the right position, always seems to be at the end of the box when the ball drops in. The complete midfielder - when he's fit, he's the best. Some go missing but he's in the right place at the right time. He's my favourite player of all-time, unbelievable. If you give him a chance it's a goal, isn't it?" ---- Micah Richards

"He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League." ---- Cesc Fabregas

"Without any doubt it has to be Paul Scholes, Man United's midfielder. He knows how to do everything, and he is the one who directs the way his team plays." ---- Thierry Henry

"I'm more an admirer of Paul Scholes than I am of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but he has 10 other great players around him every week... Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I've ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him." ---- Eidur Gudjohnsen

"An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being." ---- Roy Keane

"For me, it's Paul Scholes. He'll do ridiculous things in training like say, "You see that tree over there?" - it'll be 40 yards away - "I'm going to hit it". And he'll do it. Everyone at the club considers him the best." ---- Rio Ferdinand

"Paul Scholes is my favourite player. He epitomises the spirit of Manchester United and everything that is good about football." ---- Sir Bobby Charlton

"The most amazing thing [i have seen in training since I arrived] is Paul Scholes, in the morning, when a player goes to have a pee at the side of the training pitch and he fires balls from 40 yards right on top of their head! He got John OShea about two weeks ago, right on the shoulder. He got Gary Neville right in the head and Neville chased him across the pitch!" ---- Sir Alex Ferguson

"My ideal day? Train in the morning, pick up the kids from school, go home, play with kids, have tea, get them up to bed, and then come down to watch a bit of TV. I don't get hassled. I can go anywhere I want to. Nobody stops me from going down to Tesco's. I'm recognised, of course, and I get asked for my autograph but it is never a problem. I've never been conscious of losing out on big money because of the way I've wanted to live my life. I've never turned down big commercials because I'm shy. It's just the way I've been. I did get a boot contract once. But no, I haven't earned much outside the game. Maybe it's because I'm not good looking enough." ---- Paul Scholes

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Глејзерска подвала. Навијачи већ две или три године носе жуто - зелене мајице и шалове као знак супротстављања Глејзерима, а они сад због тога узимају те боје да би ти исти навијачи испали глупи.

Измена: Чекајте, је л' ово званично или је нека спрдња? Видим да у углу пише "designed by zoran", па ме занима шта је у питању.

Edited by Underkuruz