Pearl Jam

Thule

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Ever poke around the message boards?

EDDIE VEDDER :

I've never replied to anything. Well, no, I did. I replied once. A kid had the lyrics for a song called ''State of Love and Trust,'' and it was just bass-ackwards. So I wrote to him and said, ''My brother's good friends with Ed's brother, and he got a copy of the lyrics, and here's what it is.'' And then like two days later I got a reply and I thought, Oh, this'll be interesting, he'll probably be thanking me... and it was just one word. It said, ''Nope.'' That's when I realized, Okay, I don't have time to get in the ring.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Is grunge still a bad word?

MIKE McCREADY

[Laughs] Yeah. But it's used so much. So I don't have the reaction I used to have to it. I used to be like, ''NO. WE ARE A ROCK & ROLL BAND. WE PLAY ROCK. WE PLAY HEAVY ROCK. WE'RE A HARD-ROCK BAND.'' And I don't feel like I have to counter it with that anymore. It still seems weird to me when I hear the word, but I don't know. S---. It's a label. We all have labels.

have faith people pivopije.gif ja se jos nadam septembru icon_da.gif

Nada umire poslednja icon_frown.gif

a se nadam odlasku u zagreb, samo da nadjem s kim...

To bar nije tesko, skupi se cela ekipa sa yumetala pa idemo na zajednicku ekskurziju icon_biggrin.gif