Obuća

Fex

ipak su holanđani bili pametni kad su nosili one drvene klompe.

em je toplo u njima, em ne brineš za flekice, em su zdrave em su jevtine i možeš da napraviš i broj 56 jer sve je custom made, samo će ti cipele izgledati ko dečji grobovi al ne mari važno da nisu kratke. :)

firby%20in%20shoes.jpg

stvarno ima dobrih i lepo oslikanih

bila sam u nekoliko tih prodavnica nažalost kabaste su a nosila sam svoj mini-cabin-kofer i onda ajde da se ne maltretiram, i ne kupim.

kad vidim ove bude mi žao. gle što su slatke :)

woodenshoesred.jpg

evo malo o prednostima klompi:

<h2 align="center"> Who is wearing wooden shoes?</h2> Everybody over the whole world thinks that all the people in Holland wear wooden shoes.

But that's not right!

Only a "few" people in Holland wear wooden shoes, about 5000, maybe more, maybe less, so only a small part of the population

And almost all the people wearing wooden shoes are farmers or people in a nursery. That means that people who need wooden shoes for their jobs, have them as industrial clothing.

<h3 align="center"> Why are they wearing wooden shoes?</h3> Farmers, market-gardeners and so on are most of the time wearing wooden shoes. That is because it's very handy to wear them when you walk on dirty ground. It's also to protect yourself. You can wear boots of rubber, so you won't get dirty feet, socks and trousers (at the underside of course).

But there are some disadvantages when you wear boots instead of wooden shoes!

If you are a gardener you probablly won't need wooden shoes, but if you are a farmer and you have some dangerous, sharp objects on your farmyard, and it would be everything except nice to have the weight of a cow on, a nail, a point of a pitchfork or something like that in your feet, therefore you can better wear wooden shoes, because:

• They protect you!

You won't feel or you won't even notice when you are standing on the point of a nail, because the nail won't get into your wooden shoes. And if you do the same (standing on a nail) when you are wearing boots of rubber you'll scream and maybe even cry because it hurts terribly to stand on a sharp point.

There are also a lot of people who wear wooden shoes because you can get in and out of them easily without wasting a lot of time. <li> And mostly you won't sweat in wooden shoes, because fresh air can reach your feet and if you wear boots it's impossible for the fresh air to reach your feet.

kapiram da su ih holanđani nosili pre svega iz praktičnih razloga: ne tonu a možeš duboko da gaziš po blatu. i lako se čiste :D

evo ih van goghovi "the potato eaters" ljudi koji su uglavnom nosili ovakvu obuću back in the old days...

PotatoEaters.jpg