Beherit

Grobodan

Bila je tema, ali je crkla, verovatno u onom velikom brisanju...

Jeste Holocausto izgubio interesovanje, ali mu se povratilo u međuvremenu... čitao sam neki intervju, rekao je da je Satanic warmaster fan :twisted:

Nego, ajd kad sam tu - ima neko link za Lord diabolus - Down there demo?

Meni nije jasno kako ovakav lik ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2...eherit_band.jpg ) totalno odbaci Black metal i odrekne ga se i ode da pravi tehno muziku. :D

Sto se mene tiche prvi album im je genijalan neki Voivod type Black metal onako malo cudniji. Mada meni su okej za slusanje i ona dva poslednja mogu da slusham ali nije to neshto za every-day slusanje.

E sada ovaj comeback mi je nekako skroz smeshan i neshto nisam siguran u danasnje kvalitete ovog benda, ali videcemo.

Sto se tice tog albuma, ja imam 2 verzije - originalnu i neku budjavu(navodno za americko trziste) koja je sklepana od ko zna kakvih izdanja. Neke stvari su normalne, neke zvuce kao totalni krsh. Evo sto pise na MA, zanimljiva je posebno ona legenda/trivia na dnu :)

Turbo music secretly re-released a limited quantity in 1992; around the time when they released albums by Acheron, Goatlord and Mortuary, this can be authenticated by comparing both the Turbo music address and matrix code with those bands first CD releases; there are also differences between the 1st and 2nd pressing, such as tray card(color), logo(color) and printing on the disc.

It was released exclusively for the US through JL America/Turbo in 1992, the JLA version has a different layout with all black and white inserts and the first song contains "Intro: Temple, Metal of Death and The Oath of Black Blood" as one track, also the picture of Holocausto is missing, which was on the Turbo Music pressing.

Also reissued (digipak format) in January 2005 by Spikefarm Records and Season of Mist with upgraded cover artwork.

Spinefarm Records and Marko consider this to be a full length album and not a best of...

Trivia:

Turbo Music sent a large sum of money to the Beherit members to record "The Oath of Black Blood" album, though they didn't expect that Holocausto and friends would spend all of money on drugs and booze. In the end, there was no album, so Turbo Music decided to release the "Demonomancy" demo along with "Dawn of Satan's Millennium" 7'' as a full length. It is still widely regarded as their first album.

Edited by morbid god

Nazivi pesama za novi album:

1. Axiom Heroine 04:41

2. Destroyer of Thousand Worlds 03:05

3. All in Satan 03:33

4. Pagan Moon 07:16

5. Pimeyden Henki 04:45

6. Suck My Blood 04:27

7. Demon Advance 15:17

Kontam da će za dan-dva da se pojavi na netu.