Koncertne agencije u Srbiji

Vrtoglavica

jes, al imam osecaj kao da su oni umrli u isto vreme kad i nu metal, tad su imali zenit krajem 90-ih i to je to, posle ih niko nije spominjao nigde, bare se meni cini

Doživeli zenit pre nego što su izdali album koji ih je proslavio i progurao? Teško.

I što kaže Talvi, tek je to otišlo u kurac sa Worlds Collide (dakle, 2007. godina), a za mene je i tu odnos pola-pola, recimo. Sledeći već nisam mogao da preslušam do kraja, ovogodišnji nisam ni skinuo...

• 2 weeks later...

ona Metal All Stars priča dobila skroz novi zaokret

HELP US. THIS SHALL GO VIRAL!!!

Dear friends and fellow promoters/agents,

Please take your time and learn about this guy.

He stole 14000USD from the Slovene company Mifi d.o.o. by taking deposit for the METAL ALL STARS tour that never happened and additional 5950€ thru his European partner.

Don't do same mistake!

Have you heard about the concept METAL ALLSTARS?

Gabe Reed is a US booking agent, or so he proclaims.

The last years he has been doing a concept called Metal Allstars with big artists from Motley Crue, Pantera, Ozzy Osbourse, Kiss, Guns n Roses and the list goes on. Show have been booked across the worlds and also got cancelled time after time.

Every time he has kept the promoters money, the ticket money and even the artists money, also for the few show that did happen, he did not even pay the artists. He has stolen millions of $$$, also with his side activity claiming that he is a lawyer there are one public case where he stole 350 000$ from a single mom to represent her daughter.

The cases against him seems to have no end, and the worst thing is that he is still able to continue since people are not aware. Right now he is booking these huge show in ASIA, and we talked with the artists he is selling for big money, and they are NOT working with him. It is a pure case of FRAUD, and we are trying through all contacts and partners to spread the word to all of the world!

Thousands of people have been cheated and stolen from by GABE REED, and we want every one to just like this page so that the word gets out there! We need everyones help to create awareness of the man who is called "THE BIGGES CROOK IN MUSIC BUISNESS" We just cant allow him to keep doing this! Pleas press like, so that people everywhere see his face, see his name, and will know to stay away. He is also now reported to the FBI, Interpol and the police all across Europe, in USA and South America. We just hope our Asian colleges will see this before they pay him!

Now please just press like here: and STOP GABE REED!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-Gabe-Reed-Productions-Fraud/367658893444882?fref=ts

PS: Let it be known that musicians on the poster of "METAL ALLSTARS" are in no way a part of this FRAUD, and many of them have also been cheated and lost money to Gabe Reed Production.

Thanks for your time

"Stop Gabe Reed"

Tour with ABBATH, BEHEMOTH, INQUISITION and ENTOMBED AD

:

29 Jan 16 København (DK) Amager Bio

30 Jan 16 Götenborg (SE) Traedgarn

31 Jan 16 Stockholm (SE) Arenan

02 Feb 16 Hamburg (DE) Markthalle

03 Feb 16 Berlin (DE) Astra

04 Feb 16 Praha (CZ) Meetfactory

05 Feb 16 Essen (DE) Weststadthalle

07 Feb 16 Antwerp (BE) Trix

10 Feb 16 Fribourg (CH) Fri-Son

11 Feb 16 Trezzo sull´Adda (IT)

12 Feb 16 Pratteln (CH) Z 7

13 Feb 16 München (DE) Backstage

More dates to be announced soon.

Eto ovo bi moglo kod nas...

Edited by Lou
Sa ovim slovima sigurno neće. Remove format ftw

sad ce cc jos malo, kapiram da kako prodju oni, moze da prodje i ovo

mislim da je fora sto ljudi odavde (sa foruma) imaju pogresnu sliku o sceni, zivota mi

(to jest o tome koliko ljudi slusa sta tacno)

Edited by Хавочка

CC ne moze da se poredi sa ovim... Svako slusa Behemoth, a Immortal fanova ima dosta koji bi dosli da vide Abbata i Kinga... Plus Inquisition i Entombed. Dobar koncert u najavi

Pa kad ce Behemoth kod nas ako ne sada!?!

• Upvote 1