Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

Peccatum mi je zanimljiv, neobičan i lucidan na trenutke. Išanov solo materijal, prvi album pogotovo, kombinacija svakakvih uticaja, te drži pažnju. Zyklon ni nije posebno zanimljiv, kidanje jeste, ali... jeb' ga, kad mi ne leži.

Što se mene tiče Emperor > bilo šta. A po projektima se tačno vidi ko je tu bio metalac a ko umetnik, i samo njihovo jedinstvo daje apsolutni vrh.

anonimnost izbija iz svakog tvog napisanog slova.sloba bloger razmislja kao neko kao iz,naprimer ,zitista.

ROTTEN SOUND's brand new full-length album, Cursed, will see its worldwide (excluding Finland) release on March 15th via Relapse Records. The album will see its Finnish release on March 16th courtesy of Fullsteam Records.

Cused_362.jpg

IDEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rockdevil:

Izasao novi Mitochondrion u slobodnoj prodaji, za sad ekskluzivno moze da se naruci iz Profound Lore Records.

http://www.profoundlorerecords.com//index.php?option=com_ezcatalog&task=detail&id=690&Itemid=99999999

MITOCHONDRION - Parasignosis

Meticulously and obsessively pieced together over a period spanning several years, “Parasignosis” takes the sound MITOCHONDRION formulated on their “Archaeaeon” debut and stretches it even further through an infinite sonic vacuum of cosmic death metal horror. Through its flowing and cyclical nature, “Parasignosis” is a death metal album that summons a dark and sinister atmosphere like no other. An album that creates otherworldly ambience through the vast layers of intricately placed sounds formulated through a multitude of sonic textures that help to create one of the most brutal, chaotic, psychedelic, and most challenging and overwhelming death metal albums of our time. Even though “Parasignosis” can be quite the exhausting listen, its overbearing and suffocating nature is what makes such an album a unique all-encompassing overpowering listening experience.

Featuring stunning artwork created by Alexander Brown, tracklisting for “Parasignosis” goes as follows:

1. Plague Evockation (Pestilentiam Intus Vocamus, Voluntatem Absolvimus Part I),

2. Lex Ego Exitium (Pestilentiam Intus Vocamus, Voluntatem Absolvimus Part II)

3. Tetravirulence (Pestilentiam Intus Vocamus, Voluntatem Absolvimus Part III)

4. Trials

5. Rift/Apex

6. Parasignosis

7. Banishment (Undecaphosphoric)

8. Kathenotheism

9. –

10 -

11. Ambient Outro

m_209093f3f8a4446c8df27026aa53c90e.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/corpsessed

Evo jednog novog benda iz Finske koji bas obecava. Zainteresovao me zbog toga sto je ovdje Matti Makela iz Wormphlegm i Tyranny (fantasticni funeral/torture bendovi, ko nije slusao a fan je ovog zanra, nek prereze vene). Nisu jos nista zvanicno izdali, a vidim spremaju neki ep/demo. Imaju 3 stvari na majspejsu, pa mozete da ovjerite.

Muzicki, ovo se moze opisati kao old skul death metal. Uticaj Incantation/Immolation skole, uz naravno malo neizbjeznog doom-a sto je i logicno obzirom odakle im je gitarista. Preporuka za fanove nabrojanih bendova, kao i ovih novijih kultova poput Necros Christos, Teitanblood, Father Befouled itd.

Imate odje i njihov self-made video klip, sa isjeccima iz dokumentaraca i filmova (Haxan, Sedlec Ossuary, Church, Altered States, Dellamorte Dellamore). Mnogo dobro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q5ylaZahFU&feature=player_embedded

Corpsessed was spawned from putrescent slime in 2007, after the dissolution of an earlier project Skullfucker... The vocalist Niko Matilainen (Skullfucker), guitarist Matti Mäkelä (Tyranny, Wormphlegm) and drummer Jussi-Pekka Manner (Skullfucker, Pohjoinen Kuri) were joined by the guitarist Jyri Lustig (Cardinals Folly) and (de)composing of morbid death metal tunes began at the rotting houses of Järvenpää delta-area...

The group's original bassplayer Mikko Mäkelä disappeared in unknown circumstances, but was replaced later in 2009 by Mikko Pöllä (Azure).

Corpsessed are at the moment recording their nauseating aura into audial form... a demo or miniCD is soon to be unleashed! We are also searching for other likeminded bands to share gigs with us... get in contact.

Edited by morbid god
  • Upvote 1

Calm Hatchery - Sacrilege of Humanity (2010) ili hotfile Odradili ovi Poljaci dobar album.

MJBOD.jpg

4 years after their debut comes Calm Hatchery's sophomore release. These Butcher's don't profess to be old school or new school or deathcore or any other fucken thing....

Just Death Metal played in a melodic,Technical,Crushing fashion. From the opening of 'Sea Of Truth' C.H. display bruising but catchy riffs and deep vocals that fit in perfectly.

Overall, balance is the key to “Sacrilege of Humanity.” By creating a fine blend of technical, brutal, and darkly melodic elements, Calm Hatchery finds the perfect middle ground

between older and new styles of Death Metal.

SONNE ADAM Armed With Hammers (7” EP)

5wY9a.jpg

SONNE ADAM are the easiest comparable to NECROS CHRISTOS, as the way the riffs are played, the guitars in general and the overall sound reminds a lot to the German masters of dark Death Metal.

The vocals are brutal and very deep which suits just perfect to the dark and deep sound of the musical frame. The decent use of keyboards is the final helping hand to make this 7” EP as good as it is.

Honestly spoken I’m really impressed here and this debut release, even if it is only a 16 minutes long recording is prove enough that we can count with this Israeli band a big deal in the future.

Besides 3 own tunes you can find a cover of DARKTHRONE’s ‘The Serpents Harvest’ (originally released on their “Total Death” album).

Something like det, pogodio je ovaj, podseca na Necros. Obrnuo sam danas 3-4 puta EP, svideo mi se, ostavi me u "wanting for more" fazonu haha.

Sta se desava sa onim italijanima Mefitic, imali su odlican demo, secam se da sam se bas iznenadio, nisam ocekivao tako dobar rad.

Kratko i jebitacno izdanje. Cekiraj onda i onaj Corpsessed sto sam ga nedje skoro pominjao, finski death/doom morbidne atmosfere.

Mefitic su skoro izbacili split sa Necrovomit, a valjda su negdje u planu i kompozicije sa prvi full length. Moze se rec da su mi oni jedno od najdrazih otkrica ove godine! Njihov "Signing The Servants Of God" je sigurno najbolji demo koji sam imao prilike da cujem u poslednjem periodu. Uboli su ga sa svakim elementom, svrsavao sam ja vec na njih nedje na prethodnim stranama

Edited by morbid god