Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

cu 'ske i bendkemp i uplacivanje love :haha:

znam kad je ovo bilo sve u gitar prou prije jedno 65 miliona godina,elem kad bi znali kako je ovo komponovano i sklapano i odakle je on vadio svaki ton i ideju,sta je sve prosao da bi se ovo kompletiralo imali bi sasvim dugaciju sliku.odgovorno tvrdim da je sa ovoliko strasti zadnji dm album snimljen tamo nedje pocetkom devedesetih.

uglavnom,po meni gre'ota je da ovo ostane na nekom linku da se skine sa 'neta,momak ciji je ovo rad i bend nema neke ambicije,ovo radi iz ljubavi,mislim da bi bio jako zadovoljan da ovo samo neko podrzi,mozda koji disk da se istampa da ima da pokloni njemu dragim ljudima.znam da je ovo jumetal i da niko ko treba ovo nece odje vidjet',ali eto.to da se daje sasi grbicu da pusta na radiju koji niko ziv vise ne slusa i sl marifetluci su stvarno prevazidjeni,ako neko ima neku konkretnu ideju neka je rece,ja cu je prenijet'.

• Upvote 1

Ne znam da li je bilo šta od ovoga ali valja pomenuti...

Prvo jedna kompilacija od koje gaće same spadaju i svakom poštenom old skuleru koji zna za vrednosti Finske srce zaigra. Kome se ne digne na ovo treba da odjebe odavde u skokovima.

Info http://decayingofficial.bandcamp.com/album/metal-on-metal-the-ivth-crusade

Link http://rusfolder.com/40127448

Da produžimo to uz novi Desecresy, ko ne zna ekipa koja je rokala u Slugathoru. Zvuk je i sličan što će reći Bolt Thrower na finski način, znači težina bato! Nema krštenog ripa jebaga.

http://rusfolder.com/40464786

Novi Miasmal ali da budem iskren mene malo razočarao, mnogo čist zvuk, jebo ih Fredman studio.

https://shared.com/lo8zg7r4hx

I za kraj bend koji je digao težak hajp: Vampire. Sve je naravno počeo Fenriz dizanjem demoa u nebesa (koji se sad prodaje za brdo para), CMedia uhvatila bend za debi album: http://rusfolder.com/40004546

Da rečem da je klasična old skul krlja osamdesetih, mešavina svega od deatha preko blacka i thrasha u jedan lonac, ponekad znaju da zabace neki atmosferični momenat koji im leži super pa se nadam da će se time više baviti u budućnosti, nije opravdalo dignut hajp ali to je praktično nemoguće bilo.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

1958105_10152410395494886_8057720508769129393_n.jpg

Swedish death metal act, Entrails, have just announced "Resurrected From The Grave – Demo Collection," which is scheduled to be released the 18th of July, 2014via Metal Blade Records in Europe, and July 22nd in North America! Head towww.metalblade.com/entrails to stream the first single "Blood Red" and pre-order your copy of the album.

"Resurrected From The Grave – Demo Collection" contains the Entrails demos "Reborn" and "Human Decay," features 18 total tracks, and will be released as a Digi-CD as well as on vinyl in Europe. In North American, the album will be available on CD and digitally.

Back in 2009, when the two Entrails demos were re-recorded and unleashed for the very first time, they were self released and homemade on CD-R and limited to 50 copies each. Back then, it had been decided that they would need to be re-pressed at some point in the future. Nearly five years after the first demo "Reborn" was unleashed - it's finally time to release them officially via Metal Blade Records.

Entrails guitarist Jimmy Lundqvist comments: "It feels great to finally do something serious with the two demos from 2009, "Reborn" and "Human Decay." After multiple requests from fans asking about the demos I had to release the brakes on this, now or never. While we are working on the upcoming new Entrails full-length, we feel better to do this release now which gives a bit more time for upcoming shows and the new album!"

The demo material is based on the ideas Entrails first worked on back in the 90's in studio/rehearsal. For various reasons, they were never released back then and a few years later the band fell apart. Jimmy Lundqvist continued to write songs, riffs, and made sure to save them all on tape. Fifteen years passed before Jimmy decided to record these ancient relics with modern tools, computers, and some help from his brother in crime, Jocke Svensson on vocals. The first demo "Reborn" was recorded in early 2009 and the follow-up "Human Decay"shortly after in the summer of 2009.

"Resurrected From The Grave – Demo Collection" track listing:

1 Reborn Intro

2 Evil Obsession

3 The Morgue

4 Your Dead Dog Smile

5 Voices

6 Triumph Of The Sinners

7 Stormy Death

8 Midnight Death

9 Breath of Blood

10 Entrails

11 Depression