Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

BÖLZER

Our second EP 'Soma' is currently receiving an audial and visual pampering through the gifted hands of Temple Of Sol and BNB respectively. We are very pleased with what is intended to be the conceptual conclusion in a celebration of dualism.

'Soma' consists of two odes to the goddess Luna, set amidst a thematic backdrop of war and the surrender of the fleshly temple. The tonal and conceptual qualities will contrast the themes of spiritual birth and phallic solar worship offered on 'Aura', ultimately perpetuating the cyclical struggle of energies.

We anticipate her release through the portal of Invictus Productions for late March MMXIV.

još jedno propisno useravanje:

Lie In Ruins - Towards Divine Death (2014)

acov_tid217247_thumb.jpg

jedini minus što malo više traje za moj ukus, sat i deset minuta je previše za devet pesama

Nije mi jasno zasto ste svi poceli da kacite samo link za download, pa ne znamo svi o kom bendu se radi, valjda je red da se overi i omot i tracklist i po koji komentar itd. Necu sigurno da automatski stavim da se skida.

Msm jeste da zakeram, al brate ovako moram i da guglam o bendu i da guglam tu stranu za download da bih video gore pomenute stvari..

Debut mcd of the best polish oldschool death metal band finally out! "Tales of Death" consists of four shots in the vein of the best ancient european death metal, recommended for all true maniax of early Entombed, Grave, Bolt Thrower, Morgoth!

1393825567_1.jpg

http://www.mediaboom...th-ep-2014.html

Edited by LetTheMetalFlow