Linkovi za download albuma

Baal

A Scanner Darkly - A Scanner Darkly [EP]

01. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?
02. Valis
03. Pay For The Printer
04. Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said
05. The Man In The High Castle
06. Four Years, False Memories

Genre: Hardcore/Grindcore
Length: 23:49
Label: Gilead Media

A Scanner Darkly is:
Vocals: Travis Gasper
Guitars: Adam Tucker
Drums: Matt Masurka
Keyboards: William Leighton

http://www.mediafire.com/?fssel2a6hm5

A Scanner Darkly is a fairly new act from Milwaukee, heavily influenced by Philip K. Dick's books (for both their lyrics and music) this band creates a bizarre kind of Hardcore/Grindcore with pummeling patterns and a lot of experimental and Doomish overtones.

The music is intensity as its sickening best; the record itself wraps the listener with a violent atmosphere with enough variations to keep you interested to the very end. What I love the most about this sci-fi band is their ability to produce balance in their music; there are songs so brutal and fast that put any straight Grinder to shame (f.e. "Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?" and "The Man In The High Castle") there are also melodic songs showing their songwriting capabilities featuring complex structures, intricate scales and intense yet catchy breakdowns (f.e. "Valis" and "Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said" ) and finally you will also find the surprising element in the end, a droning Doom metal track with ambient approaches ala Kayno Yesno Slonce , October Falls and such artists.

I didn't know what to expect about this CD; first of all Gilead Media had to send it twice as the first copy arrived broken; then the name A Scanner Darkly kept reminding me of that novel which, in my opinion, was a failed attempt to write a book influenced by Anthony Burgess's "A Clockwork Orange" with a Sci-Fi element and omitting the obsessed and great dystopian factors surrounding it. Fortunately I had the chance to fully hear and understand this album and let me tell you, it is actually one of the most powerful EP's I've heard this year.

Fans of the genre will be pleased about A Scanner Darkly; this EP is still a little rough though, but I'm sure their music will improve with time as right now it's quite impressive what these guys have accomplished already; I can't wait to hear a Full-Length with polished music and better arrangements. For now, this CD is great for a start; it's dark, vicious, experimental and really fucking intense.

Side-Note: the surrealistic layout is really impressive.

Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - Sol Niger Within Version 3.33

artist: Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects
album: Sol Niger Within Version 3.33
year: 2009
genre: Progressive / Experimental / Avant-Garde
url: www.myspace.com/fredrikthordendal

Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah) side project

Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - Sol Niger Within Version 3.33 [1999]
tracklist:
01.the beginning of the end of extraction (Evolutional Slowdown)
02.the executive furies of the robot lord of death
03.descent to the netherworld
04.... och stjärnans namn var malkört
05.dante's wild inferno
06.i galactus
07.skeletonization
08.sickness and demonical dreaming
09.uforia
10.z1-reticuli
11.transmigration of souls
12.in reality all is void
13.krapp's last tape
14.through fear we are unconscious
15.death at both ends
16.bouncing in a bottomless pit
17.the sun door
18.vitimin k experience (A Homage To The Scientists - John Lilly)
19.sensorium dei
20.z2-reticuli
21.de profundis
22.existence out of joint
23.on a crater's verge
24.solarisation
25.the end of the beginning of contraction (Involutional Speed Up - Preperation For The Big Crunch)
26.tathagata
27.missing time
28.ooo baby baby

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RRZA7AN4

Trebalo bi da jeste, vidim na wikipediji da ima vise verzija, e sada koja je u pitanju, zaista ne znam...

* CD RR6417. Sol Niger Within version 3.33 (Ultimate Audio Entertainment & Relapse Records) - a new mix by Fredrik Thordendal and Daniel Bergstrand; no church organs, better sound quality, PQ-coding rather than index, and bonus songs, "Missing Time" and "Ooo Baby Baby". (Nuclear Blast Records)

* CD UAE 4. Original version. (Ultimate Audio Entertainment)

* CD NB 271. Original version. (Nuclear Blast Records)

* CD MICY-1091 (Avalon) Japanese release of original version.

* Fredrik has also edited a short version for Nuclear Blast. It's about six minutes and contains the heaviest sounding parts from the original. Nuclear Blast has released it on a promo record. It features parts 11 (minus the end), 12, 13, 14 (minus the end), 17, 24, and 25 (first half).

Babylon%20Sad%20-%20Kyrie.jpg

Género/Genre: Avant-garde Death/Doom Metal
País/Country: Switzerland
1.    Alma - Tedam redemtoris    01:04
2.    Pictures of Paradise    08:36
3.    Unknown Tribe    08:41
4.    Manifest 05    03:18
5.    Seance    01:03
6.    Gothic Spring    05:32
7.    End Title    01:06

http://4140467266552.usercash.com/

Landmine Marathon - Rusted Eyes Awake (2008)

vako kaze last.fm >

Formed in late 2004 in the sun-scorched desert of Arizona, the five members of Landmine Marathon play thrashy grindcore that recalls the early days of Earache Records. Fans of Bolt Thrower, Terrorizer, Daughters, Ed Gein and Assuck will soon be suffering from a case of headbanger’s neck.

Heirs - Demo

http://www.exoticcorpserecords.com/heirs/heirs_demo_2007.zip

Heirs is the marriage of dark and light. The pain and hopelessness of addiction vs the elation of freedom.

Drawing influence from Michael Gira and his Swans legacy, the sledgehammer riffs and industrial pummel of Godflesh, and continuing Stegeman's incense shrouded low-end incantations from his work with doom dealers Whitehorse, Heirs debut album strips bare the needless excesses of post-rock and heavy metal in favour of something much more concise and affecting. A lurching drugged-out specter - holding solace in one hand, and vengeance in the other.

www.myspace.com/heirsmusic

i ako neko zeli da im pravi svirku krajem septembra,nek mi se javi na kefalyx(at)blackbox(dot)net,moguce je da idu i do grcke,i onda ce im trebati i svirke u srbiji.

Kylesa - Static Tensions (2009)

3aee2ecfac943100a08859e6d0c92fb0.jpg

Genre: Sludge / Post-Hardcore
Info: mp3, V2 (VBR)
Label: Prosthetic Records
Release Date: March 17th
MySpace

01. Scapegoat
02. Insomnia For Months
03. Said and Done
04. Unknown Awareness
05. Running Red
06. Nature's Predators
07. Almost Lost
08. Only One
09. Perception
10. To Walk Alone

http://rapidshare.com/files/201729714/Static_Tensions_by_Wiseman_mediaportal.ru.rar