Overkill

yustargazer

Naravno da znam da je obrada punk benda Dead Boys, ali kakve to veze ima?! Ako je obrada to znači da ne zvuči dobro ili šta?

naprotiv, odlichna obrada, ali nikako ne mogu reci ni za jedan bend da mi je omiljena pesma neka obrada, jer to prosto nije njihova pesma.

Oh take me away

On the ride of your life

Oh put me away

Deathpusher

Oh take me away

Last time of my life

SKULLKRUSHER!! :rockdevil:

то бре, Скалкрашер. ма цео Д Јрс оф Дикеј је закон! најбољи албум. нема лоше песме. а посебно бих издвојио, наравно, Елиминејшн и насловну песму која је најбоља Метал балада икада!

naprotiv, odlichna obrada, ali nikako ne mogu reci ni za jedan bend da mi je omiljena pesma neka obrada, jer to prosto nije njihova pesma.

Nisam ja ni rekao da je omiljena (po meni jedna od boljih) ali nema veze :bigblue:

Kd već pominjete TYOD šteta bi bilo ne pomenuti Time to Kill, mada taj album jednostavno nema ni jednu lošu pesmu. Kakvo bi klanje bilo kada bi Blitz i ekipa svirali kod nas! :rockdevil:

Edited by mihailo034

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

New Jersey thrash metal veterans OVERKILL have inked a multi-album deal with Nuclear Blast Records. The band's new CD, "Ironbound" — which is described as a true "thrasher-piece" — is scheduled for release on January 29, 2010.

"Good to be with a label that understands what OVERKILL are about and what metal is about in 2010; exciting!" singer Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth said in a statement.

Added Nuclear Blast A&R representative Jaap Wagemaker: "Growing up with classics such as 'Feel The Fire', 'Taking Over' and 'The Years Of Decay' and seeing the band countless times playing live, it is sure to say that one of our favorite bands of all time has finally found their home at the powerhouse that Nuclear Blast is today! We are very much looking forward to start working with OVERKILL and are eager to release their new album, 'Ironbound', to the masses! A new album on which they have returned to their old-school thrash roots!"

"Ironbound" track listing:

01. The Green And Black

02. Ironbound

03. Bring Me The Night

04. The Goal Is Your Soul

05. Give A Little

06. Endless War

07. The Head And Heart

08. In Vain

09. Killing For A Living

10. The SRC

OverkillIronbound.jpg