Dark Tranquillity

Earendil

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Swedish melodic death metallers DARK TRANQUILLITY will embark on the final leg of the "We Are The Void" tour in November. Support on the trek will come from KEEP OF KALESSIN, WARBRINGER, DAWN HEIST and ROTA.

Commented DARK TRANQUILLITY: "This will act as a break in the pre-production work of the upcoming new album and a way for us to go to some of the cool places we seem to have missed during the last couple of tours.

"We are very excited to put together a new and interesting show for our friends and fans around Europe and as always, we are bringing some amazing bands with us.

"Come out and hang out with us this winter!"

The dates are as follows:

Nov. 21 - Paard van Troje - Den Haag, Netherlands

Nov. 22 - Islington Academy - London, UK

Nov. 25 - Biebob - Vosselaar, Belgium

Nov. 26 - C-Club - Berlin, Germany

Nov. 27 - Serikovka - Pilsen, Czech Republic

Nov. 28 - Theaterfabrik - Munich, Germany

Nov. 29 - Club 202 - Budapest, Hungary

Nov. 30 - Majestic Club - Bratislava, Slovakia

Dec. 01 - Schlachthof - Wels, Austria

Dec. 02 - Schüür - Luzern, Switzerland

Dec. 03 - Estragon - Bologna, Italy

Dec. 04 - New Age - Treviso, Italy

Dec. 05 - Rockstore - Montpellier, France

Dec. 06 - Rock Star Live - Bilbao, Spain

Dec. 07 - Capitol - Santiago de Compostella, Spain

Dec. 08 - Arena - Madrid, Spain

Dec. 09 - Salamandra 1 - Barcelona, Spain

Dec. 12 - Z7 - Pratteln, Switzerland

Dec. 13 - Rockfabrik - Nürnberg, Germany

Dec. 14 - Effenaar - Eindhoven, Netherlands

Dec. 15 - Zeche - Bochum, Germany

Dec. 16 - Rosenhof - Osnabrück, Germany

Dec. 17 - KB - Malmö, Sweden

Dec. 18 - Göta Källare - Stockholm, Sweden

Bi isao neko u Budimpestu na ovo?

• 2 months later...

"We are excited to offer the 'Zero Distance' EP to our U.S. fans who missed out on being able to pick up the limited tour edition of 'We Are The Void'. We would also like to inform our fans that we're are already working on songs for the new album and we plan to enter the studio after the 'Metal Attack Over Europe' tour with our [Century Media] labelmates WARBRINGER! We expect to see a summer 2013 release of this new opus and we look forward to seeing everyone in the U.S. as we tour in support of this new release..."

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Swedish melodic death metallers DARK TRANQUILLITY have set "Construct" as the title of their tenth studio album, due on May 27 via Century Media Records. The band will enter the studio soon to record the CD, which will be mixed by Jens Bogren (PARADISE LOST, OPETH, KATATONIA) at his Fascination Street studios in Örebro, Sweden.

Sviđa mi se naziv veoma.

Edited by oʞɾoƃ

• 1 month later...

DARK TRANQUILLITY parts ways with bassist Daniel Antonsson

Shortly before beginning the studio sessions for the upcoming 10th studio album "Construct", the band amicably parted ways with bassist Daniel Antonsson. The decision has been growing for a while, and the main reason is that Daniel wanted to focus on his own musical projects as well as working more in his recording studio. Being first and foremost a guitarist, he felt that the playing bass in a full-time band didn’t allow him much time for his main instrument and true passion. With this in mind, he chose to follow his heart and step aside at this point instead of committing to another album and an intense touring cycle that would leave little room for other activities. We thanks Daniel for his years in the band - filled with great shows and amazing memories and experiences in all corners of the world - and wish him all the best with his future musical career.

Daniel's statement:

I want to thank the guys in Dark Tranquillity and the amazing D.T. fans around the world for the last four years of touring around the globe! It´s been awesome! Also a huge hug to the DT crew and all of the people working with us. I will miss you all very much! You are like family to me and I hope we will meet again soon! But...now is the time for me to follow my heart and again focus on my guitar playing and being a recording engineer/producer in my studio Gothenburg Rock Studios. We will meet again on the road or in the studio - that's for sure!

Horns up and Cheerz!

/Daniel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...