Artillery

RNA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Veteran Danish thrashers ARTILLERY will release their new album, "Penalty By Perception", on March 25 worldwide via Metal Blade Records. The CD's first single, "In Defiance Of Conformity", can be streamed below.

Written over the course of the last two years, ARTILLERY's seventh full-length effort draws from their classic albums like "Fear Of Tomorrow" (1985) and "By Inheritance" (1990), as well as "When Death Comes" (2009) and "Legions" (2013). Having recorded at Medley Studios and bringing Søren Andersen on board as the producer, ARTILLERY achieved the sound that they were aiming for. "We worked really hard together to get this amazing sound," says guitarist Michael Stützer. "I feel the band have come up with some great songs. The best musical performance in the history of ARTILLERY. Can't wait to hear the fans' reactions!"

A familiar, yet modern thrash attack, "Penalty By Perception" delivers the band's signature riffing, with powerful drumming and melodic singing — and promises to be a new fan favorite in the Danish quintet's storied career.

"Penalty By Perception" track listing:

01. In Defiance Of Conformity

02. Live By The Scythe

03. Penalty By Perception

04. Mercy Of Ignorance

05. Rites Of War

06. Sin Of Innocence

07. When The Magic Is Gone

08. Cosmic Brain

09. Deity Machine

10. Path Of The Atheist

11. Welcome To The Mind Factory

12. Liberty Of Defeat (bonus track)

560470.jpg?1242

Solidna pesma, možda i bude nešto od ovoga.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nije loš album, ali ono...kao i poslednjih N, baš nije nešto čemu bih se vraćao ako ću da slušam Artillery (hint u postu iznad mog za šta bih mogao prvo da se uhvatim).

Konačno snimili i "Welcome to Mind Factory"...i možda bolje da nisu, smara me ovaj novi pevač mnogo :haha:

• Upvote 1