Artillery

RNA

Guest Administrator

што је неко изјавио: "екипа мала, али одабрана". јес' да је била мизерија људи, али је концерт био феноменалан. бар мени :bigblue:

Odabrana ? Whut ? The enlighted one , the chosen one ?

• 3 months later...

Danish thrash metal veterans ARTILLERY have entered Medley Studios in Copenhagen to begin recording their sixth album. "My Blood", for a March 21 European release via Metal Mind Productions (April 5 in the U.S. through MVD and March 9 in Japan via King Records). 14 songs are being laid down during the sessions — 10 brand new tracks, a remake of "Ain't Giving In" (from 1992's "Mind Factory" demo) and three bonus tracks which are all new versions of timeless classics from the 1985 album "Fear Of Tomorrow" ("The Eternal War", "The Almighty" and "Show Your Hate").

"My Blood" will feature the following songs, among others:

* The Great Satan

Søren Adamsen (vocals): "It's a song about the decadence of the western society and evil empires all around the world."

* Monster

Søren Adamsen: "A song about serial killers. None in particular."

* Death Is An Illusion

Søren Adamsen: "A track about life and death."

* The End Of Eternity

Søren Adamsen: "Dealing with depression and thoughts about starting a new life."

* Mi Sangre

Søren Adamsen: "It's about my son. It's a seven-and-a-half-minute song, almost an epic endeavor."

* Concealed In The Dark

Søren Adamsen: "Two words — David Sharp. Go search for it on the Internet; it's an interesting story."

* Dark Days

Søren Adamsen: "It's about the change in the climate."

* Warrior Blood

Søren Adamsen: "A song about fighting. Soldiers, prize-fighters, people who are struggling with deadly diseases."

Regarding what fans can expect to hear on the new album, guitarist Michael Stützer says, "The sound is a bit more heavy than it was on 'When Death Comes'. The music is a mixture of our previous albums, 'When Death Comes' and 'By Inheritance', with a slight touch of 'Terror Squad' and 'Fear of Tomorrow' with some oriental pieces." Producer Søren Adamsen adds, "There is an almost rock´n roll feeling in some of the songs."

U tom slucaju bio bio upola losiji,sto ne bi valjalo nikako.Da on bude na istom nivou,i to je to.Naziv albuma je ocajan,nazivi pesama teski klise i monotoni,ali koga briga ukoliko album bude bio dobar.Do sada nijednom nisu razocarali,svi albumi valjaju,nadajmo se da ce tako i nastaviti.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...