tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Povodom akcije Sat za nasu planetu, organizuje se neprofitabilni koncert rokenrol bendova. Povodom Sata na našu planetu kada se čitavo čovečanstvo ujedinjuje gaseći svetlo, mi smo odlučili da im malo pripomognemo tako što ćemo solidarno otpanjiti lampaška pojačala. Ulaz DŽ!

Akademija, subota, 28. mart

Veliki klub:

S.A.R.S. (pop, rock, reggae, hip-hop akusticni set)

UNISON (hard core - punk - noise)

BELGRADE NOISE SOCIETY (psychedelic rock - experimental)

JAIBO! (hard core - punk)

TEMPLE OF THE SMOKE (psychedelic rock - stoner - dub)

SUB-OUT (noise, alter rock)

WENT (folk rock - alternative)

DJ set Stung

—-

mali klub:

MUSIC = HAPPINESS

Sqmy d.o.o.

Obelodanjen je omot novog albuma Dinosaur Jr. Farm, koji će se pojaviti 23. juna na etiketi Jagjaguwar.

Bend je u ranijem saopštenju naveo da će na nasledniku povratničkog albuma Beyond (2007) biti "dugih pesama, dosta gitara i nekoliko tihih trenutaka".

dinoomot.jpg

Pitchfork je objavio snimak nove pesme I Don't Wanna Go There, koji je bend napravio za Pitchfork TV, a tu je i deo behind-the-scenes materijala sa snimanja albuma.

Album je u svom Bisquiteen studiju producirao lider J Mascis.

Dinosau Jr. 1. aprila kreće na američku turneju .

Farm:

* 1 Pieces

* 2 I Want You to Know

* 3 Ocean in the Way

* 4 Plans

* 5 Your Weather

* 6 Over It

* 7 Friends

* 8 Said The People

* 9 There's No Here

* 10 See You

* 11 I Don't Wanna Go There

* 12 Imagination Blind

да, јбте, а још је и оженио свог фана, неку рибу 16 година млађу од себе... кауч, те-ве, кевина кухиња и јебачина без шкрипе и дреке. капирам да му кењају и кад отпали музику или цепа гитару, хахахах

pricali smo o ovome na last.fm temi

majmuni, sjebali su last.fm

EDIT: ja sam cuo da su se neki bendovi(italijanski mislim) bunili i da ce zbog ovog neki bendovi poceti da povlace muziku sa last.fm-a

Edited by Uruk Hai

мени је то суштински рип-оф свега што су корисници бесплатног ластефема дали тој заједници, скробловање које даје симилар, тагови, вики... баш су се попишали људима на чело, крајње безобразно. мада бих могао да се прилагодим томе у случају да имамо норамлан пеј-пел а не да се пријавим као хрват, упишем покрајина србија и остављам тамо неки фиксни број телефона из хрватске да бих се претплатио...

Original.jpg

The FBI Arrested 40 year-old Robert Lavern Davison and brought him to Utah to go before a judge this week. Police say he used the internet to lure a 13 year-old girl from Centerville, Utah to California. Centerville Police Sgt. Von Steenblik said officers got to the Greyhound Bus terminal in Salt Lake "about an hour" before the girl was to board the bus to meet Davison.

Steenblik said the suspect and victim met on the internet last year, while playing the game "World of Warcraft." They chatted via the game, then they began e-mailing, then talking on the phone. In November, the victim's mother called police and reported her daughter had not made it to school. With the help of officers from the state's Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, the girl's computer and cell phone were searched. That's when they learned she'd been chatting with Davison for months.

"On a hunch," said Steenblik, officers headed for the Intermodal Hub in Salt Lake. There they found the girl waiting for the bus to California. When officers explained who she was really going to meet, they say she was shocked. "She thought she was going to someone wonderful, who was going to take care of her," said Steenblik.

Officers then posed as the 13 year old girl and continued to chat with Davison online. Steenblik says his chats became more sexual in nature, "The things he wanted to do to her were graphic and violent." The FBI arrested Davison at his house in Kelseyville, California. He appeared before a judge Wednesday and remained locked up with no bail.

Timothy Furhman, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in Salt Lake, said officers often pose as young girls, to lure predators to justice. But this case is significant because "There was actually a live victim, not an undercover victim."

=

1008_jenkins.jpg

+

quato_29.jpg