tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

gde je hajp za novi sunn?

SUNN O))) is proud to present their 7th studio album, after 10 years of existence, entitled Monoliths & Dimensions. The album showcases the core guitar duo - Stephen O’Malley and Greg Anderson - incorporating influences from a plethora of guest musicians, bringing the SUNN O))) sound to epic new levels. The band also collaborated with composer Eyvind Kang (notable for his work with John Zorn, Marc Ribot, Bill Frisell, etc.) on various acoustic ensembles, in addition to the Helios fueled electric guitars and basses. Key players on the album include Australian guitar genius Oren Ambarchi, enigmatic Hungarian vocalist Attila Csihar (Mayhem, Tormentor, etc.) and slow music godfather Dylan Carlson (Earth), as well as a brass section: Steve Moore (of Earth), Julian Priester (worked with Sun Ra in the 50s, John Coltrane’s African Brass band, and Herbie Hancock’s Sextant band) and new-music horn player Stuart Dempster. There’s also an upright bass trio, French & English horns, harp & flute duo, piano, reed & strings ensembles, and a Viennese woman’s choir led by Persian vocal savant Jessika Kenney.

The album is not “SUNN O))) with strings” or “metal meets orchestra” material. The band took an approach concentrating on more of allusion toward the timbre of feedback and the instruments involved, so the piece is really illusory, beautiful and not entirely linear, stating that the end product is “the most musical piece we’ve done, and also the heaviest, powerful and most abstract set of chords we’ve laid to tape” The album was recorded and mixed by Randall Dunn & Mell Dettmer at various points over the last 2 years, and will be released late May 2009. Monoliths & Dimensions is practice in density, gravity and momentum.

kačim ovo ovde jer je sunn tema sjebana za sva vremena

pored stadiona? idi u kafanu. sedi za sto i poruchi dupli vinjak. kad donese, pozali se nachistotu chashe i trazi novu. kad donese nanovo, ispi i razmishljaj.

Ценим га да си имао негативних искустава са хигијеном у ресторану ''Стадион'' :D

Хахах, ја сам баш поред стадиона и градског парка Чаир.

Ееее Дурланац, јаки сте ми ви ... на речима. :mhihi:

axa!ti si taj shto unishtava velelepan stadion radnichkog(zanemarite drvece po istochnoj tribini i nefunkcionalnost severne i istochne tribine)Slayer grafitom! :violent:

ne kaze se cenim ga da nego cenim da bez ga

У народу је све дозвољено. Овако је више секси.

srbija do tokija, durlan do mekdonaldsa :)

+ ∞

šta je ovo, okupljanje niškog ogranka pedera i dukatija? pa dobro... evo i ja došao da uplatim članarinu... 

Може. Пљуни 666 кувајтских динара.

axa!ti si taj shto unishtava velelepan stadion radnichkog(zanemarite drvece po istochnoj tribini i nefunkcionalnost severne i istochne tribine)Slayer grafitom! :violent:

Не. Дроред је иза западне трибине. Слејер графит на улазу јужне. :mhihi:

Nova Yakuza ove godine

http://www.lambgoat.com/news/comments.aspx...p;type=comments

Chicago, Illinois band Yakuza is currently writing material for their next album. The group will enter the studio in July with Sanford Parker (Pelican) at the helm and the release is expected to surface in October via Profound Lore Records.