anal cunt tekstovi! rolleyes.gif

evo izdvoji bih i ovaj :

Limp Bizkit Think They're Black, But They're Just Gay

Fred Durst is a fucking faggot

He thinks he's black, but he's just gay

He cancelled a show cuz he sprained his ankle

He's also a fucking midget

[Chorus:]

You're not fucking black, you're just fucking gay (x2)

You're fucking gay

The guitarist wears a mask

To hide the cum stains on his face

They're the gayest band I've ever seen

And I've seen the Culture Club live

[Chorus]

Fred wears a hat to hide his baldness

I refuse to believe blacks think he's cool

I wish he'd beaten and raped by some black guy

And see if he still wants to be black

Fair

• 1 month later...

THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN: In Writing Mode

New Jersey-bred maniacal metallers THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN are currently writing material for the group's fourth studio LP, the follow-up to 2004's "Miss Machine". The writing process has been stymied, as guitarist Ben Weinman's been sidelined for close to two months.

"He just had rotator cuff surgery, so he's just starting to be able to pick up his guitar and play it aggressively," bassist Liam Wilson told MTV News. Weinman has been enduring brutal physical rehabilitation and is constrained to a constant passive motion machine six hours a day. "He should have had [the operation] six months ago. It was an injury he sustained in a car accident. And then on top of that, all the playing we do and how we do it made matters worse. We're sort of the Dillinger Insurance Plan for the moment."

Wilson says the band could be back in tour mode by April, but there are no definite plans yet. For the time being, he says DILLINGER will continue crafting fresh tracks for the forthcoming disc, which they hope to have out by the fall.

"I'd say there are three songs finished," he told MTV News. "It's kind of an intense writing process, and the stuff we have so far is pretty detailed. We're spending a lot more time on the individual parts, and it's building slowly. But once you've got the ball rolling, it takes off."

Wilson added that he hasn't heard about DILLINGER being on this summer's Ozzfest, beyond some of the speculation that's been surfacing online in recent weeks.

"Would we do it? Maybe, but if we have to pay to be on it, chances are we won't," he told MTV News. "If we did do it, like anything else, it would be on our terms."

Two DILLINGER DVDs are in the works: one featuring pre-"Miss Machine" material and videos and another filled with footage captured during the making and touring in support of "Machine". He doesn't know when those two projects will materialize.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

MTV.com reports: A beef between AVENGED SEVENFOLD and THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN is taking shape. According to DILLINGER's MySpace page, a feud had been festering for several months when AVENGED frontman M. Shadows turned up the heat during a recent interview, saying DILLINGER "make sh---y noises and try to pass it off as music." "What about bands that make sh---y noise and try to pass it off as GUNS N' ROSES?" a DILLINGER MySpace post read in response. "This guy and his merry band of musical clowns get more hilarious by the minute. M. Shadows' real name is Matt Sanders or some sh--." With that in mind, DILLINGER say they've decided to change their stage names in derision. "So, in his honor, our new names are officially as follows: G. Piranha, Blaster Master Weinman, Bullwhip Benoit, Corpsef---er Pennie [and] Leafeater Wilson. Those are going to be the names on our new CD — 100 percent serious."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahah.... avanged sevenfold...

• 4 months later...

Dakle ovako,ne volim DEP jer im je stil preteran za mo ukus!Ipak,pronadjoh 2 pesme koje mi koliko-toliko odgovaraju,a u pitanju su bas one gde lik pevusi.Postoji jedna stvar koja me je privukla,ali u isto vreme zbog ocigledne slicnosti me i nervira...Primecujem da je lik poceo da oponasa Patton-a.Kad ovo spominjem,ne zanima me sto se degenise po stage-u kao vec spomenuti,vec mi pomalo smeta sto bukvalno kopira odredjene deonice Mike-ovih pesama.However,nesumnjivo je da je lik muzicki talentovan,ali se nadam da ce ga proci ovo ludilo,pa da ce nesto zrelije stvoriti.

Toliko.

Pozz musik20.gif

Dakle ovako,ne volim DEP jer im je stil preteran za mo ukus!Ipak,pronadjoh 2 pesme koje mi koliko-toliko odgovaraju,a u pitanju su bas one gde lik pevusi.Postoji jedna stvar koja me je privukla,ali u isto vreme zbog ocigledne slicnosti me i nervira...Primecujem da je lik poceo da oponasa Patton-a.Kad ovo spominjem,ne zanima me sto se degenise po stage-u kao vec spomenuti,vec mi pomalo smeta sto bukvalno kopira odredjene deonice Mike-ovih pesama.However,nesumnjivo je da je lik muzicki talentovan,ali se nadam da ce ga proci ovo ludilo,pa da ce nesto zrelije stvoriti.

Toliko.

Pozz musik20.gif

user posted image