The Dillinger Escape Plan

azal

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Dakle ovako,ne volim DEP jer im je stil preteran za mo ukus!Ipak,pronadjoh 2 pesme koje mi koliko-toliko odgovaraju,a u pitanju su bas one gde lik pevusi.Postoji jedna stvar koja me je privukla,ali u isto vreme zbog ocigledne slicnosti me i nervira...Primecujem da je lik poceo da oponasa Patton-a.Kad ovo spominjem,ne zanima me sto se degenise po stage-u kao vec spomenuti,vec mi pomalo smeta sto bukvalno kopira odredjene deonice Mike-ovih pesama.However,nesumnjivo je da je lik muzicki talentovan,ali se nadam da ce ga proci ovo ludilo,pa da ce nesto zrelije stvoriti.

Toliko.

Pozz :evotigana:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/detai...fm?newsid=26855

The Dillinger Escape Plan Announce New Drummer

The Dillinger Escape Plan has confirmed that Stolen Babies drummer, Gil Sharone will be playing on their new album. This was confirmed in an update on the bands site and is as follows:

Know that what we are in the process of recording will be everything we have ever been capable of, and now more. This last year, and how we have gotten through it and to the place we are now, will define all of our lives for a long time. You will hear it in the music and words when you hear this album, and when you see us play live you will see the newfound energy that we now have from making it through all this together. Some of you are new, some of you have been with us for a long time. Regardless, we have a long way left to go, and the thing that we share together besides the music is making it through obstacles in our lives. We have overcome everything from multiple member changes in the early years, members suffering physical impairment or injury that has made it impossible to continue playing, and financial, physical, personal, and internal problems that many bands would never make it through. We take forever to put out records, and put everything we have into them. This band goes beyond just writing music and lyrics for us, it exists in every aspect of our lives 24 hours a day, and everything we experience and go through ends up going into this band in some way. When we see familiar faces on tour, we know that in the time since we have seen you last, you have had to deal with a lot in your own life just to get there again. Life is not easy, but it is the overcoming of obstacles and the amount of fight we have inside of us that will define us. We are going through all this together in some way or another. Please welcome this new time for us. The past was great, but the future will be greater I promise, if every day we didn’t know for a fact that it would be, we wouldn’t continue. We love you all for sticking though us through all of this. You’ll hear it and see us soon.

The album is called ‘Ire Works‘ and is being produced by Steve Evetts for a fall release. Recording members of The Dillinger Escape Plan are now:

Ben Weinman

Liam Wilson

Greg Puciato

Gil Sharone

pfff... znaci sranje... bas me zanima kako ce ovaj ono da svira sve...

jel neko zna ko je on i kakav je?

edit: ako nista drago mi e sto je Pennie bar otisao u Coheed And Cambria... sad ce da budu jos bolji...

a evo ga i Gill:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Babies

http://www.gilondrums.com/bio.htm

http://myspace.com/stolenbabies

ima i klipova na YouTube-u

Edited by Beauty In Darkness