Emperor

WS

Candlelight Records confirms the completion of the final recordings from black metal legends Emperor. Titled Live Inferno, the special live series features various releases recorded/filmed during the band’s sold out 2005-2007 reunion performances. Several formats will be available including a 2cd/slip case with 16-page booklet, a limited edition box featuring 2 cds & DVD with an enhanced 24 page booklet, a single dvd, and two limited edition double-vinyl gatefold sets. April 16 is set as the European release date for the series with April 21 set as the North American release date.

The audio aspect of the Live Inferno series features exclusive recordings from the band’s headlining performances at Norway’s Inferno Festival and Germany’s Wacken Open Air Festival. Each recording will be pressed as individual double-vinyl sets; the first pressing limited to 1000 on black vinyl with any additional pressings in varied colours selected by the band. A special gold-vinyl seven-inch limited to 2000 titled Thus Spake the Nightspirit (featuring a live rendition of the band’s famed song from the album Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk with a live recording of “Inno A Satana” from the album band’s popular In the Nightside Eclipse album on the b-side) will be pressed and released via the label’s official webstores beginning February 16.

The video portion, titled Live at Wacken Open Air 2006 - A Night of Emperial Wrath, has a running time of 70-minutes and includes footage professionally filmed at the Wacken Open Air Festival with additional on-stage and exclusive backstage footage filmed and compiled by the band. “It looks like these releases will be the final nail in the coffin for Emperor,” says guitarist Samoth. “They are a testimony of the live reunion that took Emperor to even new heights; unique events like Wacken where Emperor headlined in front of 60 000 people. We had a great run of shows and feel lucky that we were able to come back even bigger and perform songs from our complete catalogue for a lot of dedicated fans old and new. There will be several cool formats and limited editions coming that should be a nice treat for the fans and a worthy representation of the Emperor legacy. Emperor is dead, long live the Emperor!”

Confirmed track listings include: Disc 1/Inferno: Infinity Burning (medley), Cosmic Keys to My Creations & Times, Thus Spake the Nightspirit, An Elegy of Icaros, Curse you all Men!, Wrath of the Tyrant, With Strength I Burn, Towards the Pantheon, The Majesty of the Nightsky, The Loss and Curse of Reverence, In the Wordless Chamber, Inno a Satana, I am the Black Wizards, Ye Entrancemperium, Opus a Satana. Disc 2/Wacken: Infinity Burning (medley), Cosmic Keys to My Creations & Times, Thus Spake the Nightspirit, An Elegy of Icaros, Curse you all Men!, With Strength I Burn, Towards the Pantheon, The Majesty of the Nightsky, The Loss and Curse of Reverence, In the Wordless Chamber, I am the Black Wizards, Inno a Satana.

Former EMPEROR vocalist/guitarist Ihsahn will support Swedish progressive metallers OPETH on the following Norwegian dates:

March 10 - Oslo, NOR @ Rockefeller

March 11 - Trondheim, NOR @ Samfundet

March 12 - Volda, NOR @ Rokken

March 13 - Sogndal, NOR @ Meieriet

March 14 - Bergen, NOR @ USF Verftet

March 15 - Stavanger, NOR @ Folken

March 18 - Drammen NOR @ Union Scene

Commented Ihsahn: "I've been getting quite a few live offers for my solo stuff, but haven't found time to prioritize this until now. I feel this is an opportunity to try out the material live on my home ground and to travel with a great band like OPETH while doing it."

http://www.mediafire.com/?hf1m95ud2ku

http://www.mediafire.com/?jomomwwddjt

Evo ko oce mali spojler - Live Wacken, bootleg osrednjeg kvaliteta...

U pitanju je MP3, al ono...dobro...taman da se ne ukvari kompletno ugodjaj pre DVDa

Emperor - Live Wacken

1. In The Nightside Eclipse medley

2. Thus Spake The Nightspirit

3. An Elegy Of Icarus

4. Curse You All Men

5. With Strength I Burn

6. WSIB continued

7. Towards The Pantheon

8. The Loss & Curse Of Reverence

9. In The Wordless Chamber

10. I Am The Black Wizards

11. Inno A Satana