Behemoth

MissionVao

• 2 weeks later...

Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH will release their second DVD, "Evangelia Heretika", this fall. More details, such as the DVD content, video clips, and pre-order information, will be made available in the coming weeks.

Commented BEHEMOTH vocalist/guitarist Adam "Nergal" Darski: "We've been through hell and back to make this release happen.

"I know we only have a few DVDs in our catalogue so far but they are not even close to what you are gonna experience with 'Evangelia Heretika'!

"Expect approximately five hours of essential BEHEMOTH.

"Longtime BEHEMOTH artistic collaborator Graal has provided us with some of his most disturbing and completed vision to date."

"Evangelia Heretika" (see cover artwork below) will be released in the U.S. via Metal Blade Records, in Europe through Nuclear Blast Records, and in Poland via Mystic Records.

behemothnewdvd.jpg

Edited by Talvi

According to reports in the Polish media, guitarist/vocalist Adam "Nergal" Darski of Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH was rushed to the Gdansk Medical University Hospital to receive treatment for an undisclosed illness. His manager, Jaroslaw Burdek, reportedly said that Darski had been ill for several days.

An official statement regarding Darski's condition is expected to be issued tomorrow (Monday, August 9).

Google translate Nergalove izjave:

I do not want to bore you with details, but I can no longer hide the fact that I am seriously ill and waiting for my multi-stage treatment, which can take up to several months. Thus, we delete the upcoming summer festivals, planned for September and October tour in Russia and the Baltic States and the November tour in the USA. I know that this is not the best news for you, but health is most important. I've got a rather difficult period, and a lot of work , but steel become hardened in the fire, is not it? You know me, so that you know that I'll get out of this stronger than ever. Then all the concerts also will plan from scratch and even greater momentum. At this time, I feel good, my head is focused to fight the disease, everything is under control by professionals. I have with me the most wonderful and loving woman, family, team, managers and people from publishing companies who are doing everything to support me.I do not ask you for more than just a little bit of patience. I would add that the fact that in the near future we will not be touring does not mean that Behemoth gets into hibernation. We have a lot to offer you in the coming months, Behemoth will work on many other fronts. In coming days expect release of our latest clip "Alas, Lord Is Upon Me." Ensures that this is the most perfect, the most provocative and stimulating I have ever made a picture. In addition, finish work on the DVD release trzyplytowym "Evangelia Heretika" which will be released in November of that year effort Mystic Prod This month we open our shop in the whole world, while working on new designs T-shirts and sophisticated gadgets that are in it available. That would be enough ... we will keep you informed of what's happening in our camp. Horns Up! "

Smesten je na hematologiju, dakle nesto oko krvi je u pitanju, svi koncerti i turneje pootkazivani. Deluje zajebano, mozda leukemija, jbg.