ManOwaR

Protagonist

"MANOWAR autograph signing sessions in Germany

All MANOWAR band members will be attending special autograph signing sessions in Germany. See dates and locations below. More information to follow soon!

Friday, November 23, 2007

From 16:00 to 18:00

Saturn

Mönckebergstr. 1

20095 Hamburg

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturn

Tauentzienstr. 9

10789 Berlin

Monday, November 26, 2007

Saturn

Königstr. 26

70173 Stuttgart

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Saturn

Vordere Ledergasse 30

90403 Nürnberg

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Saturn

Schwanthalerstr. 115

80339 München

More MP3s added to The Kingdom Of Steel online store

The Kingdom Of Steel has added exclusive MP3s of MANOWAR's historical double live DVD "The Day The Earth Shook - The Absolute Power" to their online store. Click here.

Exclusive MP3s of Eric Adams & Chester Moore's "Wild Life & Wild Times" are now also available for purchase. Click here.

Coming soon:

- Magic Circle Festival 2008 tickets!"

:pivopije::rockdevil::pivopije:

Uh,samo da se docepam tih karata za 2008 i :rockdevil:

meni ne smeta, meni je instrumental najvazniji :muzicar: , sto se mene tice, mogu u svakoj pesmi da ponavljaju steel,gods,kings... ali jedno se zna, THEY ARE THE KINGS OF METAL :rockdevil:

ONI SVAKAKO NISU LEJM,A TEBI BRATE AKO NIJE PRAVO,TI IDI NEGDE DRUGDE!!! :violent:

ima 1 dobra pesma od njih, sa prvog albuma, inace su mi nekako lejm i sto stalno ponavljaju of steel? wtf?... i u toj sto mi se svidja imaju of steel... sto? koja je fora? nekontam

Hm,cuo si 1 pesmu/par pesama i sad ti se tu cini kako oni stalno ponavljaju "of steel"? :confused::rolleyes:

Jebi ga...najblaze sto ti mogu reci je - poslusaj jos njihovih pesama i ne donosi prerane zakljucke :da:

ONI SVAKAKO NISU LEJM,A TEBI BRATE AKO NIJE PRAVO,TI IDI NEGDE DRUGDE!!! :violent:

:):rockdevil::pivopije:

Tacno, pocevsi sa Metal Queen Doro Pesch. :rockdevil:

No, ono sto sam htio da kazem je da je konanoidna tematika tekstova Manowara mnogo bliza mentalitetu muskaraca nego zena.

Power Metal? Manowar je Heavy, ali to i nije tako bitno, posto je prica bila o celiku.

:pivopije:

Znaci neupucen u ove magije?

Dobro, preporucuje se da nadjes/downloadujes/pozajmis/prerezes/ukrades album Kings of Metal i sve ce ti se samo kazati. Mozda neces progledati na prvo slusanje (nisam ni ja), ali suze su prije ili kanije neminovne.

kao prvo ja sam zemsko

N' da,nisam odma' registrovao to ;)

...a kao drugo imala sam tu nesrecu da budem u vezi s likom koji je bio ludak za njima pa sam ih itekako slusala!

Onda nisi dovoljno obracal paznju na te pesme,jer to (da stalno ponavljaju) 'of steel' nema veze sa zivotom... :no:

EDIT (sa Manowar foruma):

"Hail guys!

I just got off the phone with Joey and what he told me, blew me away!!! :D

You will NOT believe your ears when you hear about this. We want to let you know that the tickets are going to be for sale very, very soon and that together with this, there will be a H U G E surprise.

Something that nobody has ever, never done before. It will be the ultimate offer to all of you, beyond anything you can imagine. "

:rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

Edited by LazaGNR

Ako vas zanimaju zene ratnice evo par linkova...

http://www.myspace.com/fucktheworldhailandkill

http://www.myspace.com/grimreaperpower

http://www.myspace.com/shewolfandcheetah

http://www.myspace.com/hmmetalqueen

E lazo obavezno izvestavaj kako ces nabaviti kartu, posto i ja hocu da nabavim sebi! BAS ME ZANIMA STA JE TO IZNENADJENJE!

Edited by vegeta

Ne slusam nista od powera osim Falconera.Znam da Manowar imaju pesmu warriors of the world il' tako nesto.Pa me cisto informativno zanima sta su heavy metal ratnici/ratnice?

Dacu ti ja celu diskografiju,secam se kada smo se Laki i ja dogovorili da svako poslusa po jedan bend koji mu se odredi,ja sam to uradio sa Scar Symmetry-em,a on cava nikada nije uzela Manowar :mad:

WTF KARTA KOSTA 80e JEBOTE A PROSSLE GODINE 15e AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JOEY RAZORACAO SI ME...

The Wait Is Over

Tickets are on sale NOW!

Magic Circle Music

Proudly Presents

The Magic Circle Festival 2008

“The Kings Of Metal 20th Anniversary Event”

• 4 days of unlimited metal madness

• 20,000 free beers

• 20,000 free copies of the new MANOWAR single

• 4 Custom Built Choppers owned by MANOWAR band members given away

• 6 classic MANOWAR albums performed live in their entirety

• $115.00 (80 EUR), for the greatest heavy metal gathering of the year

What more could anyone ask for?

Maybe the real question is, what more could there be?

This is ultimate Christmas present to the Greatest Fans On Earth:

From now until December 31st, everyone who purchases a ticket to the Magic Circle Festival 2008 will receive not only a FREE newly designed Magic Circle Festival t-shirt, but - get ready for this - you will also receive a copy of the new ‘Magic Circle Festival Volume 1’ Double DVD FREE!!!

AND - Tickets are on sale now!

After the incredible success of the first-ever Magic Circle Festival in 2007, with an attendance of over 25,000 fans, Magic Circle Music and MANOWAR are pleased to announce a bigger, better and of course louder Magic Circle Festival in 2008.

Never content to be simply “good enough”, MANOWAR and Magic Circle Music fully intend to make this year’s festival twice as good as the original. While the original festival lasted two days, the 2008 edition, will last a full four days, starting on Wednesday and continuing through Saturday night. The event will take place amidst vast campgrounds so that fans can be there from start to finish.

Beginning on Wednesday July 9th at 12:00 noon, a true heavy metal fan - the reigning “Mr. Metal” Udo Sapper - will break the chains to the campground in a welcoming ceremony that will open the festival campgrounds to all the fans of true metal. This is when the party will begin. While fans begin to enter the campground and unpack, music will be heard from a stage set up in the campground, as bands from all around the world will compete in a “Battle Of The Metal Bands Contest”. The winning band will play on the main festival stage and be awarded with a recording contract from Magic Circle Music. Fans can submit their band videos for judging through www.youtube.com with more details forthcoming.

From that point on, 20,000 free beers will be given away to fans in attendance.

Closing the day’s festivities that evening will be a torch lit ceremony where the Viking ship that appeared onstage during the Demons, Dragons and Warriors tour and was used during last year’s festival will be completely burned and sent to Valhalla.

On Thursday, Mr. Metal will lead the legions of the metal army to open the main festival grounds to the public as he runs through the festival ground - torch in hand - on his way to the stage tower that will light the eternal flame of metal, which will burn atop the stage for the length of the festival. Then, all fans can meet, hang out and get autographs from MANOWAR, HolyHell and other bands that will play the festival.

Later that evening, everyone will be able to attend the sound check that will give fans a chance to preview the next two days of metal devastation. And at 12:00 midnight, there will be an open air screening of the long-awaited new MANOWAR DVD, ‘Hell On Earth Part 5’ which will be released that same day.

Where the original festival saw two custom-built chopper motorcycles given away, in 2008, four totally unique, custom-built choppers - personally owned and used by MANOWAR - will be given away to lucky fans; These are the exact same bikes that have adorned the pages of every major rock and biker magazine the world over.

The year 2008 will mark the 20th anniversary of the classic MANOWAR album “Kings Of Metal”. In the words of Joey DeMaio “It’s a party and you’re all invited to celebrate”. In order to commemorate this momentous occasion, Magic Circle Music will once again construct one of the largest stages in Germany. On this massive stage, MANOWAR will perform their first six albums in their entirety.

On Friday night, the Metal Kings will perform “Battle Hymns”, “Into Glory Ride” and “Hail To England”. On Saturday “Sign Of The Hammer”, “Fighting The World” and finally “Kings Of Metal” will all be played from start to finish. This set will also feature a bombastic first-time rendition of “The Crown And The Ring (Lament Of The Kings)”, which will feature the original choir and orchestral performance that has never been seen before.

All of this will only cost $115.00 (80 EUR).

Imagine a 4-day festival for less than the price of a regular concert ticket. But that is not all. This admission fee will also include parking and camping.

Magic Circle Music encourages fans to write in and submit any ideas they have for the Magic Circle Festival 2008.

Don’t miss out on the biggest heavy metal experience of 2008. Be sure to attend the Magic Circle Music Festival.

True Metal Shall Reign Forever! Death To False Metal! Hail and Kill!

Tickets are now available for purchase via Credit Card or PayPal and two additional methods of payment are coming soon. For more information, please visit www.magiccirclefestival.com, www.magiccirclemusic.com and www.manowar.com.

WTF KARTA KOSTA 80e JEBOTE A PROSSLE GODINE 15e AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JOEY RAZORACAO SI ME...

Jebi ga,prosle godine... (edit:jebo te,nije prosle godine,vec ovog leta :) ) je to bio recimo 'test' (izmedju ostalog da se vidi kako bi to ispalo i zainteresovanost ljudi),a od sledece godine se krece punom parom :rockdevil::pivopije:

A i jebi ga,to je ulaznica za 4 dana+majca+njihov DVD+novi singl+solidne sanse da se docepas ko-zna-kol'ko piva za dz (which is very cool :alkos::cool::pivopije: S' obzirom da je pivo letos bilo 3,80 eura i to toceno :ph34r: ) + (ono najbitnije) MANOWAR LIVE- pa,meni vise nego dovoljno da planiram da odem :rockdevil::pivopije:

The Wait Is Over

Tickets are on sale NOW!

Magic Circle Music

Proudly Presents

The Magic Circle Festival 2008

“The Kings Of Metal 20th Anniversary Event”

• 4 days of unlimited metal madness

• 20,000 free beers

• 20,000 free copies of the new MANOWAR single

• 4 Custom Built Choppers owned by MANOWAR band members given away

• 6 classic MANOWAR albums performed live in their entirety

• $115.00 (80 EUR), for the greatest heavy metal gathering of the year

What more could anyone ask for?

Maybe the real question is, what more could there be?

This is ultimate Christmas present to the Greatest Fans On Earth:

From now until December 31st, everyone who purchases a ticket to the Magic Circle Festival 2008 will receive not only a FREE newly designed Magic Circle Festival t-shirt, but - get ready for this - you will also receive a copy of the new ‘Magic Circle Festival Volume 1’ Double DVD FREE!!!

AND - Tickets are on sale now!

I am ready :pivopije: