Agent Steel

yustargazer

Znaju oni ko peva, samo neće da kažu, jer koriste Cyriisa za publicitet.

Jak im publicitet, samo namučiše one jadne Japance da slušaju propalog Sajrisa. Nek' ga otmu više ti vanzemaljci, ali sad stvarno :bigblue:

Jak im publicitet, samo namučiše one jadne Japance da slušaju propalog Sajrisa. Nek' ga otmu više ti vanzemaljci, ali sad stvarno :bigblue:

Ja bi' voleo da ih čujem s propalim Sajrisom, a i s nekim dobrim pevačem. Kurac, voleo bih da ih čujem bilo kako. x)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ima i video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=ZyYx3VXwQ4g

It had been reported the performance at Sweden Rock would be Cyriis's last ever with AGENT STEEL. This, however, was refuted by the singer himself during the festival.

Oni su luđi od njega, izgleda.

:haha:

Ali dobro i dalje kida kako peva da se ne lazemo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! KAKO ZVUČI BATICA!!!! KOJI AGENT STEEL!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

U KOM SAM SAD AFEKTU!!!

• Downvote 2

• 3 months later...
As far as I know this was the last show with John here in Sweden Rock?

That’s a really good question and I don’t have an answer for you. I wish I had an answer for you, I don’t know; I mean quite possibly so, or maybe not?

:haha::haha::haha:

I ovaj deo je dobar:

I remember reading your Facebook that a lot of the people asked if you are now Agents Of Steel or Master of Metal, or Agent Steel?

It’s a bit confusing I suppose; at this point it seems like if we perform with John Cyriis it’s Agent Steel, and if we perform with another vocalist like Rick from Steel Prophet; the band is “Masters of Metal” either way we deliver 110 percent pure kick ass music; executed with precision and in your face metal. Honestly, to me it’s really about the music and having fun. So, today in Solversborg, Sweden we are Agent Steel.