Lordi

Will-O-The-Wisp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spremaju nam novi album

The first single from the forthcoming album is expected to be released in the spring of 2010 with a tentative release for the self-titled album sometime that fall. In September Putaansuu, spent a week in Los Angeles with Jeremy Rubolino and former Kiss guitarist Bruce Kulick writing two new tracks (Cut Off My Head and Call Off The Wedding). The forthcoming album is expected to be an even greater exposure to the 80's.

Michael Wagener will be the producer for Lordi's fifth album. Pre-production is currently underway and the actual recording session are scheduled to begin February 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.

Edited by TheCrossWeBear

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nije da sam ocekivao neki monstrouzno dobar album, ali ovo je bas lose x]

Svaki Lordi album ima bar par hitova, i zbog toga i volim da im cujem i nove albume, ali ovo je operisano od ikakve zaraznosti. Plus su i oni izgleda pohadjali hambursku skolu posvecenosti metalu, jer ne znam kako bolje nastaviti niz "To The Metal", "Are You Metal?"... nego sa "This Is Heavy Metal". Dokle sa ovakvim pesmama?

• 6 months later...