Iced Earth

Iced Earth Diskografija  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Koja je samo PICKA ovaj Schaffer! Za koga taj svira, za sebe, ili za "fanove", tj, da li to znaci da sledeci put kad mu fanovi budu rekli da hoce nazad Rippera, ili da bi hteli Zeljka Joksimovica za novog pevaca, da ce opet reci: sve za vas, dragi fanovi, winds of change is upon us, Joksimovic rules.

UH!

Nemam nista protiv Barlowa, neka, ali ne na ovaj nacin. Sa Ripperom se ponasa kao da je u pitanju neki petparacki pevac, a da nije njega, pitanje je da li bi IE uopste preziveo ovaj poslednji period. I ovo je stvarno neposteno ka jednom takvom pevacu, bar da su namestili da Ripper sam ode, da ostave coveku priliku, a ne: ko te j***, vraca se Barlow, a ti si otpusten.

Razocaran sam maksimalno, a taj Schafferov egoizam nikako da prestane da me iznenadjuje.

Svaka ti zlatna.

ICED EARTH mainman/guitarist Jon Schaffer has released the following statement regarding the departure of singer Tim "Ripper" Owens and the return of Matt Barlow:

"It will be sometime before I'm going to be doing press due to the holidays and the fact that I'm still deep in the final writing process of ['Something Wicked' album] Part 2. I'm aware that the news of Matt coming back into to the band has taken many people by surprise so I'll try to explain the situation a little better.

"I do love Tim's voice and it is the kind of voice I hear when I write, and he's a really cool person. And I do not want an unnecessary war of words started because certain journalists like to create controversy to sell their magazines. I love Tim as a person, a friend and a musician, and I do not have negative feelings towards him at all. We would all appreciate it if the trash pedlars would respect the situation and keep their venomous speculations to themselves. An unlikely request I'm sure, but it would be nice. On the other side, Matt and I are brothers and there was a very deep and spiritual connection that came through in the music that we created and performed together over the years.

"ICED EARTH has always been about passion and honesty in the music — I'm talking about real, raw emotion. That's what has always made the relationship between the band and the fans a very special thing and it is the thing that made the chemistry that Matt and I had together so special.

"When we split before, our relationship had suffered from various things, but mostly it came down to not communicating like we should have, which led to things being blown out of proportion. All of that is behind us and we have grown and matured and will have an even more fulfilling relationship because of what we've experienced and learned from the past.

"ICED EARTH activities will be more limited now because Matt will still be carrying on his career as a law enforcement officer. I would rather we do it this way and have the shows that happen be very special events than to carry on and feel like what's happening isn't genuine. This is NOT a cut on Tim. It's just that ICED EARTH really began to blossom after Matt joined the band and for years we worked our asses off together, on stage and off. Those years of work and commitment defined what ICED EARTH truly is, and frankly I would rather end it than to carry on without Matt involved. All of this has been coming to a head for a while, and the talks with the fans in Europe helped cement what I already knew needed to happen.

"I wish only the best for Tim, this is not a standard bullshit statement, it's the truth. A guy with so much talent and personality only deserves the best in life and that's what I wish for him completely."

Ne kapiram vas nikako...

Kako album koji ima onakvo razbijanje od pesme poput Ten Thousand Strong, ili A Charge to Keep moze biti uzas?

Majku mu, ocigledno nam se razlikuje definicija reci "uzas", kakvo djubre se danas sve snima u metalu, vi udarili na IE kao da je najgori album svih vremena, a ne vidim nista lose u svirci i izvedbi na istom. Bez poredjenja sa ostalim radovima, album je sasvim ok.

:pivopije: Elem, album mi je definitivno jedan od highlighta u 2007-oj. Da nece sad Ripper da ode u Pyramize kad je Barlow doso u IE? hehe... to bi bilo podjednako dobro!

Pa Ripperu onda ostaje da se nada da ce opet nekom poznatom bendu da ode isto tako poznati pevač i da će opet uskočiti kao zamena dok ovi ne skontaju da ne mogu bez originalnog pevača i tako u krug...

Edited by ErliK

Kad se Barlov već vratio, najpoštenije bi bilo da obojica budu u bendu, bar neko vrijeme.

U pa to je malo tesko, mada je zamisao sasvim ok.

U svakom slucaju ovo je najbolja vest ove godine-pa cu zato u emisiju domah u nedelju da pustim par pesama sa DVD-a Live in Athens-koji mi je uzgred extra DVD :meshuggah: