Katatonia

Grifon

ovaj prethodni post je izlišno komentarisati..

----

aaa.. leba vam..

ja zaboravio da prenesem PRVI deo intervjua.

nisam sve selekovao pri kopiranju..

evo početka:

Being known as one of the most depressive, melancholic and emotional bands to appear in the metal scene, Katatonia is a band that (hopefully) doesn’t need any further presentation. After releasing two compilation packages containing all of their old EP´s and Demos and scheduling several live dates throughout Europe, the band is now working on their new long awaited album.

- We are working on the new songs now in our “home studio”, but we haven’t entered the real studio yet.

So when have you planned to enter the studio?

- I think it will be sometime near the first of June and we will probably be recording in the studio for about a month or so. So all in all I guess the album will be released sometime during the end of October.

What can we expect from the new album? Will it sound much like Viva Emptiness or different?

- It will sound in the vein of Viva Emptiness, but I feel like the songs on the new album will be a bit darker. The new album will also contain a bit more complex arrangement. But we are not finished yet so its difficult to say.

What I noticed on Viva Emptiness was that although it was a Metal album, it did have that certain “rock” feeling to it. Will the new album sound the same way?

- I understand what you mean, but I think that the new album will be more metal with more heavy riffs.

Will you be releasing any single before the full length?

- We are discussing that at the moment. Our label wants us to do it, so hopefully we will release a single in the end of summer sometime. But nothing is decided yet.

Yeah, because I was thinking of your older albums like Last Fair Deal Gone Down for example when you released Teargas before the full length as the single.

- Yes, but at that time it was us who wanted to release the single and not our label.

What about the cover? Will Travis Smith do the new cover as usual?

- We haven’t actually decided that yet, so I’m not really sure who will do the new cover. Travis Smith is the guy who has done most of our stuff, so then perhaps it’s about time to try working with someone new. So that’s why we are still undecided.

Edited by KRANG

mračnije.. znači biće verovatno više vokalno orijentisan album + teže gitare.. ne znam kako će to da ukomponuju, ali što reče kent, ja očekujem ni manje ni više nego novo poglavlje u istoriji gitarske muzike..

toliko što se očekivanja tiče..

videćemo šta će od svega ispasti

Edited by KRANG

haha

ako i katatonia i opeth i ulver i novembre i agalloch ispisu novo poglavlje u istoriji gitarske muzike, onda nesto nece da stima! icon_wink.gif

np Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny Of Souls (to je muzika) musik20.gif