Insomnium

Earendil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We finally finished the mixing of forthcoming INSOMNIUM album today! This time we really feel that we succeeded in the studio and the songs sound just amazing to our ears. Album will be mastered in the famous Finnvox studios in the beginning of the June and released later in the fall (9th of October) by Candlelight Records. We will also shoot new video from the song "Mortal Share" on next tuesday. Stay tuned for more updates. Here's the complete tracklist:

INSOMNIUM - Above The Weeping World

1. The Gale

2. Mortal Share

3. Drawn To Black

4. Change Of Heart

5. At The Gates Of Sleep

6. The Killjoy

7. Last Statement

8. Devoid Of Caring

9. In The Groves Of Death

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Aboce the weeping world mi je stvarno dasak svezeg vazduha na melodeath sceni,odavno nisam nabasao na album ovog zanra bez spacey klavijatura,gej klinova i sl.Pravi atmosfericni melodic u stilu starog DT.Samo mi malo kvari slusanje toliko ociglednih uticaja - jedna pesma je pljunuti Opeth,druga DT,treca Jester race era Flejmsa,ali da ne budem picajzla,ovakvi albumi mi,kao sto rekoh,mnogo nedostaju.Odlicno!

• 2 weeks later...

pa dobar je albumcic al nista specijalno komso

ja vala poslednji dobar melo album koji cuh je character od dt i kvltni virus od hypocrisya mada koji ne vuce tolko medlodethu vise

mislim dobar album al kao sto rekoh za nekoliko slusanja i to je to

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

imam albume na kompu vec duze ali sad nesto slusah Above The Weeping World i prvih nekoliko pesama su bas super...mortal share je jedna od najboljih melodic death pesama...inace veoma sam probirljiv sto se tice ovog zanra tako da mi se u sustini dopada samo malo bendova i ovo je jedan od njih...gde bi drugi bili In Flames, Mercenary, Dark Tranquillity i Kalmah...pa kome se doticne dopadaju nek izvoli!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Finnish metal band INSOMNIUM will release its fourth album, "Across The Dark", on September 7 via Candlelight Records. The CD was recorded at Fantom studio (where the group recorded its 2006 LP, "Above the Weeping World") and it features guest clean vocals by Jules Näveri (PROFANE OMEN, ENEMY OF THE SUN).

insomn_cd.jpg

Jos i novi Skyfire ove godine, lele...

• 3 weeks later...