Mayhem

kasapin

• 2 weeks later...

`де бре ископаваш те бендове? Осећам да поред тебе и чланова тих бендова нико жив више није упућен да они уопште постоје у овом делу галаксије :smile:

• Upvote 2

1: Odes na enciklopediu metalum

2: Trazis black

3: I da je osnovan 90 i kusur neke

4: i da imaju samo dva demo snimka, max jedan full lenght

5: I da nije iz Norveske ili Svedske, nego Kolumbija ,Vencuela ,Urugvaj...

6: ????

7: Eto ti kvlta

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To celebrate Black (Metal) Friday, Century Media Records will re-issue two classic titles: Borknagar's "The Olden Domain" and Mayhem's "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas."

Limited to 1,000 copies each, these titles will be available only at your local independent music store starting on Friday, November 23rd. To find a participating store near you, please check out this location. Century Media Records also commented:

"The Olden Domain is Borknagar's second studio album, and their first to feature English lyrics. It also marks the beginning of the band's transition to their trademark progressive/folk/black metal sound featured on later records. This would be the band's last studio album to feature Garm (credited on this album as 'Fiery G. Maelstrom') on vocals. It is also their first album to feature Kai K. Lie on bass, replacing Infernus.

"Songwriting for De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas began as early as 1987, but due to the suicide of vocalist Per 'Dead' Ohlin and murder of guitarist Øystein 'Euronymous' Aarseth, the album's release was delayed until May of 1994. De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas is widely considered to be one of the most influential black metal albums of all time. Now available as a deluxe double LP in gatefold packaging with bonus poster, the darkness continues to bleed forth."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1