A Perfect Circle

azal

• 6 months later...

The Pulse of Radio reports: TOOL frontman Maynard James Keenan sent an email to fans last week in which he said that A PERFECT CIRCLE, the band he formed in 2000 with guitarist Billy Howerdel, is still a going concern even though both Keenan and Howerdel are both now involved with other projects. Keenan wrote, "As many of you may have heard, Billy and I are engaged in our own little projects for the moment. His is called ASHES DIVIDE and mine is called PUSCIFER...Please be advised that A PERFECT CIRCLE and TOOL are still alive and well. This is simply MORE." A PERFECT CIRCLE went on hiatus in 2004 after issuing three studio albums and one live set, while Keenan went back to work with TOOL and Howerdel began assembling ASHES DIVIDE.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A PERFECT CIRCLE guitarist Billy Howerdel told Gun Shy Assassin in a new interview that there are plans to release new music after the band completes its short tour this fall. "New songs are definitely in the future," Howerdel said. "As to how they're packaged and how many, that's yet to be seen. But we're working on it. [Frontman Maynard James Keenan]'s possibly working on some new stuff; I don't know where it's at right now. I've thrown some songs to him and he's working on it. I'm working on new music, too. We might debut some of these things at some of these new shows in the fall."

• 1 month later...

Odgledah ga danas, preporučujem. Nije suvoparan, već je sasvim dobra mešavina istorijata mesta u kojem Mejnard pravi vino, objašnjavanja procesa proizvodnje vina, uzgajanja grožđa (sve na lagan način, bez mnogo mudrolija), poslovnih planova, mišljenja kritičara, a ta mešavina je prožeta odličnim humorom koji se ispoljava kroz način izrade filma i nekih zajebantskih sceni i Mejnardovog smisla za humor koji se provlači kroz odgovore na razna pitanja. Može da se vidi koliko je taj čovek skroman i posvećen svemu čime se bavi, bez imalo pretencioznosti (postoji scena u kojoj začuđeno digne obrvu kada prijatelj kaže da ga ljudi posmatraju kao muzičku ikonu). Takođe, mesto je našla i dirljiva scena u kojoj Mejnard priča o svojoj majci i razlogu nazivanja jednog od svojih vina po njoj i to je verovatno najbliže što ćemo ikada prići pravom Majnardu.

Vredno gledanja, bez sumnje. :da: