GammaRay

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

German power metallers GAMMA RAY have issued the following update:

"You might have heard through the grapevine that the Rays have something cooking again... and yes, we do have.

"Since the 'Skeletons In The Closet' album was so well received some time ago, we thought it might be time to do an encore. While going through all previous albums we found that there is still a ton of songs that we either never or barely played. So we decided to do a bit of touring with a total different set and revive some of these songs with our nowadays chemistry and vibe.

"But that's not all... while jamming around with acoustic guitars we discovered that it's actually much fun and that we have a good amount of songs that are cool to listen to as unplugged versions. So these special shows will consist of live un- or rarely heard stuff in full metal gear ('Skeletons') and a good choice of our most famous hits in a different way (we chose to call them 'Majesties') ...and presto: here we go with 'Skeletons And Majesties'!!!"

Kul ovo zvuci... Mogli bi da opice npr. Afterlife i Majesty. Ovo je naslov sa Blabbermouth-a:

GAMMA RAY To Release 'Skeletons And Majesties' Unplugged Album

mada ja ne vidim da se ovde spominje album...

EDIT: Nije cela vest na BB, evo nastavak:

To give you all an impression of what's to await we have recorded a Mini Album with the following 4 tracks:

Skeletons :

Hold your ground ( from 'Heading for tomorrow)

Brothers (from 'Insanity and Genius)

Majesties:

Rebellion in Dreamland ( Land of the free)

Send me a sign (Powerplant)

Needless to say that we think the new versions are brilliant, the best ever , hilarious, outstanding, awesome and so on.... no shit, we really do! But judge for yourself...

The Mini will come out on: 08.04.2011

The first bit of the tour will be a short one before summer (tourdates t. b. a.) to see how it will be received and to put the whole thing on CD and DVD which will be out after summer when we will continue to take this thing around the world. For the setlist of the Skeletons part we kindly request your help and opinion. We have prepared a list of all songs that fall into the 'Skeletons' criteria and would like each of you to choose his (or her) 10 favourites.

We hope that you like the idea and that we will see you on the tour.

Additional info from our webmaster: the poll will start 21st of February and include a registration to our website which is supposed to be extended to a growing fan-community.

Big Cheeeeerzzzzzz from da Rrrrrrayzzzz

Edited by Night Prowler

To give you all an impression of what's to await we have recorded a Mini Album with the following 4 tracks:

Skeletons :

Hold your ground ( from 'Heading for tomorrow)

Brothers (from 'Insanity and Genius)

Majesties:

Rebellion in Dreamland ( Land of the free)

Send me a sign (Powerplant)

Majesties su ovde predvidljivi, ali Skeletoni..balavim :D

Spominjao nam Kai ovu opciju pre godinu dana, ali ja skapirah da ce biti samo 2-3 koncerta, kao za prvi Skeletons eksperiment, no izgleda da ce ih ipak biti malo vise. Kako bilo, eto mi misije za leto :] ..ili kad vec budu koncerti.

Koliko sam ja razumeo, oni bi mogli da naprave neku turneju i svirati pesme koje su totalno zapostavili. A moguce je i da ce svirati na nekim svirkama unpluged :pivopije: Voleo bih to videti kod nas ^^

Nama je Kai jos posle koncerta u Bg-u rekao za ovu turneju, kako planira da svira na akustari neke pesme koje ne sviraju cesto, ali i da ce koncerti samo biti u Zapadnoj Evropi...

Da, spominjao tipa Francuska/Spanija...no ja sad iz ovog saopstenja kapiram da ce biti malo vise od dva koncerta... Bar u Nemackoj nesto ili sl...

No, ja da vidim "The Cave Principle" negde na listi i ima da idem do Portugala ako treba.

Edit:

Evo update-ovano je ono saopstenje:

The first bit of the tour will be a short one before summer (25.4. Bremen (GER), 26.4. Berlin (GER), 28.4. Bochum (GER), 29.4. Pratteln (CH)) to see how it will be received and to put the whole thing on CD and DVD which will be out after summer when we will continue to take this thing around the world. For the setlist of the Skeletons part we kindly request your help and opinion. We have prepared a list of all songs that fall into the 'Skeletons' criteria and would like each of you to choose his (or her) 10 favourites.We hope that you like the idea and that we will see you on the tour.

Uzasni datumi :/

Edited by Angelystor

Evo moji' glasova :rockdevil:

HTF: Hold Your Ground

SNM: Who Do You Think You Are (ovo bi trebalo da ide u prvu grupu, ali kada su ga vec tu turili...)

IAG: The Cave Principle

LOTF: Salvation's Calling

SOIS: Watcher In The Sky

PP: Anywhere In The Galaxy

NWO: Dethrone Tyranny

Maj: Spiritual Dictator

LOTF2: Insurrection

TTM: Time To Live

Nadam se da će se ta set lista važiti i na leto, pošto će Gamma ray svirati u julu sa Dream Theaterom u Italiji, pa bih mogao da pogledam dva legendarna benda o istom trošku, a taman je i letnji raspust. Oduvek sam priželjkivao turneju posvećenu zapostavljenim numerama. :da:

EDIT: Uuuu, ima i da se glasa? :bigblue:

Edited by Totamealand

Ja nisam glasao po albumima, vec 10 pesama koje bi najvise hteo da cujem sa ovog spiska:

Time To Break Free

Afterlife

Watcher In The Sky

Anywhere In The Galaxy

Dethrone Tyranny

Lake Of Tears

My Temple

Majesty

Rain

Time To Live

Prva 3 albuma sam morao da preskocim da bi mi stale novije pesme, inace bih izabrao Sail On, As Time Goes By i Future Madhouse.

Probao sam i ja da sa svakog albuma izaberem po pesmu, baš je bilo teško:

Free time

Start running

Future madhouse

Salvation's calling (kad već ne mogu da dovuku Kisketa na turneju da peva Time to break free)

The Winged horse

Wings of destiny

Lake of tears (uuu, koji Richter trio! :bigblue: )

Revelation

Insurrection

Rise