Dying Fetus

ZWER

Mislim da sam na toj pesmi bio negde u vazduhu. :D

A neam pojma, sad bas nesto hejtujem Fetuse, postali su mi skroz genericki bend sa ovim poslednjim albumima, zato me i Starshooter obradovao, kad me je podestio koliko je ovaj bend nekad bio keva.

Pa dobro, nije Stop at Nothing bio toliko losh. Ali tu je meni nekako kraj. A Destory je nekako kruna karijere bio, smoj krljanja sa tehnikom, i to bas neki dobar balans, super rifovi koji raznose, imalo je svega i za krlju i za slusanje.

• 1 month later...

Maryland extreme metallers DYING FETUS have set "Reign Supreme" as the title of their new album, due mid-2012 via Relapse Records. The CD is being recorded at Wrightway Studios in Baltimore with longtime producer Steve Wright (SLIPKNOT, MISERY INDEX). The effort will feature nine tracks and is "a 'return to roots,' with production focused slightly more on slam than in the band's last few works," according to a press release. "Thematically, the album is set to be a good old-fashioned piece of social and political commentary in the style of DYING FETUS as we have come to know."

Commented DYING FETUS guitarist/vocalist John Gallagher: "The last album had some groove in it, but [it] was basically a lot of tech; this one is a return to form of older DYING FETUS albums, so to speak — more modern production, though, of course. Everything's tight, the sound is crushing, the drums are amazing."

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Добро звучи ово. Нисам ни обратио пажњу на добош. х) Да, могао је звучати боље, али хајде-де. Ценим да неће покварити комплетан утисак. Ни омот није лош мада је и он могао мало лепше да се уради. Дојми ми се мотив.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...