Opeth

Baal

Opeth je fenomenalan , onaj ko kaze da je neki album sranje on je kreten.

Drago mi je sto je u prvih par albuma prste umeshao Dan Swano , ali boze moj, gde nije umeshao prste! ^_^

Radujem se ovom Live u koji izlazi : Bice pesma Blackwater Park ...uffff !!!!

Btw Mikael i Steven Wilson ( Vocal - Porcupine Tree ) i Mike Portnoy ( Drum - Dream Theater ) rade na nekom projektu.Verovatno ce biti neka pizdarija!

Spisak pesama za novi Opeth ( live ) :

Opeth - The Roundhouse Tapes [Live]

22 October 2007 0 | 0 vote

Disc I

01. When

02. Ghost Of Perdition

03. Under The Weeping Moon

04. Bleak

05. Face Of Melinda

06. Night And The Stillwater

Disc II

01. Windowpane

02. Blackwater Park

03. Demon Of The Fall

Sto samo 9 pesama ?

Playlist files:

1. Opeth - When (9:12)

2. Opeth - Ghost Of Perdition (10:29)

3. Opeth - Under The Weeping Moon (9:52)

4. Opeth - Bleak (9:15)

5. Opeth - Face Of Melinda (7:58)

6. Opeth - The Night And The Silent Water (10:58)

7. Opeth - Windowpane (7:43)

8. Opeth - Blackwater Park (12:06)

9. Opeth - Demon Of The Fall (6:11)

Playlist length: 1 hour 23 minutes 44 seconds

Evo ti pa rachunaj :D 1 sat i 23 minuta , sasvim dovoljno za ne ? :)

Procurio je "ROUNDHOUSE TAPES " na netu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Za one koji koriste torrente izvolte :

http://www.mininova.org/tor/921732

UPOZORENJE : ovo je promo verzija , nema voiceovera ali ima neko pishtanje svaki minut, sacekace se i 23. Oktobar za RETAIL verziju !!!

Ko ne moze da ceka neka skida !!! :rockdevil:

Jebote ne mogu da VERUJEM da izdaju NESTO sa Morningrise-a.. jebiga nije Black Rose Immortal ali ajde. Konacno cemo da cujemo kako je Night and the Silent Water trebala da zvuci. Cudi me bas, cuo sam nesto da ne sviraju uopste na koncertima Morningrise pesme..mada na onom na kom sam bio svirase Twilight is My Robe sto je jos bajatije.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Monday, November 12, 2007

Mission: Impossible = Possible?

That's the way I always feel facing a recording, but yes, we're doing just fine.

Axe nailed the drums in 7 days which is just beyind me! The guy is amazing! He went up at 8 am every morning and started pounding the drums until 6-7 pm. Then he started practising again after dinner, we had to tell him to stop playing. He's truly outdone himself. Listening to the drumtracks alone makes me wanna bang my fucking head, but my stale old-mans neck prevents me. We're recording a total of 11 songs, 3 of them are covers that we're doing since we had some extra time, the rest are originals out of which I think we'll leave one off the album. Anyways, it's already my favourite Opeth record, but I'm a boasting cunt so...who cares?

The band is in terrific shape (musically that is...). We've gone out for long walks which sounds like fucking senior behaviour, but it's really nice clearing your mind for a while and talk about everyday stuff. We all cook for eachother, I do the dishes as usual. Gots to keep it sparkling clean! It's just a nice vibe down there...

We've been drunk only once so far! Had some wine, a few beers and a metal music quiz.

Jens is doing fine, him and the 2 drumtechs (Peter and Urban) has fixed us a nice drumsound. Axe is endorsed by DW drums and they must be the greatest? I don't know but to me they sound just fucking fantastic!

Tomorrow we'll start setting the rhythm guitar sound and it will be exciting! Or something like that, maybe not that exciting after all....

I've also recorded som vox for a friend of mine who's doing a solo album. I'm not sure if I can say who it is yet, but I guess it might interest some of you guys.

We've had great help from David Castillo as well, working with us after hours. Before our first break we worked from Thursday morning at 8 am until Friday morning at 5 am so our work ethic ís intact.

OK, just some info for ya! Hope is will well with you bastards!

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BREAKING NEWS:

Mikael Åkerfeldt published the following information: We're in the process of completing the artwork for the new Opeth album. It's almost done and looking good. The album's mastered and sounds very nice. We had some journalists from all over fly to Sweden for a pre-release listening party and the reactions we're great! They seemed extremely excited all of them, but who gives a fuck about journalists???? Still, it was nice to hear I must admit.

Mnogo lepa vest, pazi da ti kazem...