Vicious Rumors

dr.lecter

• 4 weeks later...

Pa, kanda je pravilnije reci da Wolfov pevac podseca na Riveru, posto je ovaj stariji vuk, ali opet, sta znam, mene ne nesto..

Mene St. Pierre, koji je pevao na "Soldiers Of The Night", podseca na Riveru po pevanju..

A i kad sam vec tu, "Warball" je dojajan album, najbolji josh od "Welcome To The Ball". Oni radovi iz kasnijih 90tih mi stvarno nisu legli, a ovaj novi ima isti taj tvrdi zvuk, ali opet pesme sa starim shmekom i tom sirovoshcu koja ih odlikuje na novijim albumima. +Rivera :rockdevil:

Uh...ushicen sam sto cu gledati legendu Riveru :D

siiiiiiign of the tiiiiiiiiimeeeeeeeees....or so we're tollldd.....

• 2 weeks later...
trebao sam da kupim alienigmu :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Мени узели ортаци, а да сам знао да је "Warball" био толико јефтин рекао бих им да ми узму и то.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Veteran heavy metal vocalist James Rivera (HELSTAR, SEVEN WITCHES, FLOTSAM AND JETSAM) has confirmed his departure from VICIOUS RUMORS, the long-running San Francisco Bay Area metal band he joined in September 2005.

In a statement released to BLABBERMOUTH.NET earlier today, Rivera said about his decision to leave the group, "A public announcement should have been made sooner, but I tried keeping my business to myself. Unfortunately, it isn't working and the more people are finding out the truth of what happened, the more they say you should let the world know what kind of [people Geoff Thorpe (VR guitarist) and Larry Howe (VR drummer)] are!

"It just sickens me to see that Geoff and Larry are going about everything like nothing has happened, just as they always do, living in complete denial!!!! Thaen [Rasmussen; ANVIL CHORUS, BLACK SUN], the other guitar player, and I are GONE and VR is over forever!!!

"Sadly our tour of Europe ended VERY drastically — it ended with Geoff hitting me with a beer bottle on my forehead on the last night of the tour, after he got knocked into place. He provoked a physical confrontation with me, I defended myself and he couldn't handle the defeat like a man, so when I was not looking and my guard was down explaining to the tour manager what had just happened, that is when he grabbed a beer bottle, struck me with it and said 'There you go bitch!! How about that!!!' Geoff is supposed to be handicapped, or a person of special needs. However, handicapped people don't start physical fights, nor do they walk all over Europe in KISS boots in a drunken stupor!!

"The blow to my forehead from the bottle he hit me with had gotten so bad, AFM Records, the new record label HELSTAR is signed to, insisted on taking me to the hospital because the swelling of my forehead and face in general had gotten worse and both of my eyes had turned completely purple from internal bleeding.

"After the tour, I had to go to Hamburg, Germany, for an additional week to do press interviews for HELSTAR at AFM Records' office, for those wondering where AFM came into this whole thing. Now I'm home and doing better and ready to move on.

"So my days with VR are over and just think, I was going to get them a record deal with AFM as well.

"Family, friends, myself and the rest of the HELSTAR guys are just devastated over this. I did so much for those guys [VICIOUS RUMORS] when they were here and finally got to tour Texas again after 20 years. Not to mention the Atarfe Rock festival in Spain, the tour with BEYOND FEAR, and all the U.S. dates I got them outside of the Bay Area. There were so many things I brought to the table for them. I have gotten e-mails from just about all the promoters and even the president of the record company we were previously signed to, Mascot Records (which dropped VR), wanting to know if I am okay.

"Now you know the truth before you hear any lies from their end, which is what they are good at."

dakle nije lagao Frubi :)

jos jedna metal farsa..

• 4 weeks later...

U Laibachu sledece

Svirali After All pa onda Agent Steel i na kraju VR

Dolazi lokalni promoter sa zarkom zeljom da najavi bend ono ko na zapadu "Pliz velkam..."ali posto je degenerik uglavi sere nesto kao legedarni bend James Rivere -HELSTAR...

U publici smijanje i vec pocinju da gackaju debila sa pivom,on se hvata za glavu kao kako mi se ovo moglo desiti a clanovi VR stoje pored stejdza spremni da se popnu kad ih ovaj najavi...posle ove najave dolazi Thorpe i jebe "voditelju "sve po spisku" okrece se iza sebe i vidi Riveru koji se cereka i njemu jebe sve po spisku ko da je on kriv.Umalo da dodje do fajta ali su ih ostali umirili pa su odsvirali odlican show,pravi profi.Puklo je kasnije valjda kad su zavrsili

Edited by dr.lecter

U Laibachu sledece

Svirali After All pa onda Agent Steel i na kraju VR

Dolazi lokalni promoter sa zarkom zeljom da najavi bend ono ko na zapadu "Pliz velkam..."ali posto je degenerik uglavi sere nesto kao legedarni bend James Rivere -HELSTAR...

U publici smijanje i vec pocinju da gackaju debila sa pivom,on se hvata za glavu kao kako mi se ovo moglo desiti a clanovi VR stoje pored stejdza spremni da se popnu kad ih ovaj najavi...posle ove najave dolazi Thorpe i jebe "voditelju "sve po spisku" okrece se iza sebe i vidi Riveru koji se cereka i njemu jebe sve po spisku ko da je on kriv.Umalo da dodje do fajta ali su ih ostali umirili pa su odsvirali odlican show,pravi profi.Puklo je kasnije valjda kad su zavrsili

Ахахаха, сјајно, чудесно, генијално. Лик је пајсер, али реакција је још боља!

• 4 weeks later...

Veteran San Francisco Bay Area metallers VICIOUS RUMORS have issued the following update:

"2008 brings VICIOUS RUMORS back in the studio for a new CD. Pre-production has been in full swing. 12 new songs will be recorded. The production team of Geoff Thorpe and Juan Urteaga at Trident studios in Pacheco, California will record and mix the new disc.

"After the high critical acclaim of the 'Warball' CD, VICIOUS RUMORS strikes back with another killer classic power metal offering. Some of the tracks to look for are 'Murderball', 'From Fear to Eternity' and 'Over the Edge'.

"New songs, new lineup, new CD. Look for VICIOUS RUMORS back on tour this year.

"The hunt for the next VICIOUS RUMORS lead singer has been on. Warriors from all over the world have stepped up to the plate!! We have had some great vocalist try out and it looks like we have a hard choice to make.

"We plan to finish all the additions and announce our new singer next month.

"The VICIOUS RUMORS machine keeps rolling as the ball picks up speed!! Shows are being booked. We look forward to unleashing the new lineup soon.

"Thanks so much to all our friends and fans world wide who always stay with us!!! We had such a great time with all of you last year!!! VICIOUS RUMORS strikes back in 2008!"

• 7 months later...

Skinuo sam danas Soldiers of the Night. Sjajan album, Vinnie Moore na gitari odličan. Druge albume ne mogu da nađem za download. Video sam i još neke snimke na youtube i mogu reći da je ovo zvuk kakav preferiram, naročito u poslednje vreme. Sad tek vidim da je ovo vredelo overiti uživo prošle godine, ali neće to biti ni prvi, ni poslednji bend na čiji koncert nisam došao, zato što ga u tom trenutku nisam slušao. Naknadna pamet...