Vicious Rumors

dr.lecter

• 2 weeks later...

Lady Took A Chance je himna Power Metala

Samo sto je Geoff dzibercina sto je nema na daleko.

Prosli mjesec na njihovom koncertu sa Helstar hocu da kupim novi album na duplom vinilu i pitam neku ribicu koja prodaje merch koliko kosta.Ona kaze da ne zna i u tom momentu dolazi Geoff i kaze da ploca kosta 40€.

Pitam ga zasto toliko a on ce ..."to nije obican album to je limitirano izdanje", neka ga malo pusi za te pare.Skinuo sam sa neta sledeci dan

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

After the monster "Razorback Killers" album and tour of 2011, San Francisco Bay Area metallers VICIOUS RUMORS took some much-needed time off the road to work on new material. Two new albums are in the works, with more details to be made available soon.

• 3 months later...

San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans VICIOUS RUMORS will release a new live album, "Live You To Death", on November 27 (one day earlier internationally) through SPV/Steamhammer. The CD was recorded by Pontus Norgren of HAMMERFALL, mixed by Juan Urteaga and produced by VICIOUS RUMORS guitarist Geoff Thorpe.

2011 was the year VICIOUS RUMORS stormed European stages with their highly acclaimed studio album, "Razorback Killers", playing 92 shows in 12 months.

"Live You To Death" was recorded last December on the band's European tour as the support act for Swedish metallers HAMMERFALL. It features 11 songs, including two very special studio recordings: cover versions of "Sign Of The Southern Cross" by BLACK SABBATH and "Running Wild" by JUDAS PRIEST.

"We wanted to do a few covers of our metal gods SABBATH and PRIEST as a tribute to where it all started," Thorpe said.

"Live You To Death" track listing:

01. Replicant / Digital Dictator

02. Minute To Kill

03. Murderball

04. Lady Took A Chance ( intro ) / Down To The Temple

05. Abandoned

06. Let The Garden Burn

07. Hellraiser

08. Soldiers Of The Night

09. Don't Wait For Me

10. Sign Of The Southern Cross (BLACK SABBATH cover) (studio recording)

11. Running Wild (JUDAS PRIEST cover) (studio recording)

Running time: approximately 56 minutes

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Album inace moce da prodje kao neki 6/10, mozda i 6.5 na milosrdje, ali samo zbog jebene "Together We Unite" cisti 5...od 10 jel'te. Zamisljam Joey DeMaio-a kako slusa ovu pesmu i gasi je na pola od sramote.

Osim toga, okayish, k'o prosli album, samo mnogo dosadnije i bez ijedne ubice tipa "Razorback Killers".

Мени албум баш супер, осим те несрећне Together... Фину рокачину избацише, далеко изнад мојих очекивања за овај албум. Истина, мало опада квалитет у другом делу, али ништа претерано страшно.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Evo ga novi live: http://www.mediaboom.org/410882-vicious-rumors-live-you-to-death-2-american-punishment-2014.html

Vidim da se nisam izjašnjavao o poslednjem albumu, teško razočarenje posle onakvog jebača od prethodnika. U suštini stil Razorbacka kome je hirurški odstranjena bilo kakva zaimljivost.

• 2 weeks later...