Encore:

11. One Little Victory

12. A Passage to Bangkok

13. YYZ

Nema Roll The Bones bem mu....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Umro John Rutsey!

Former Rush drummer John Rutsey has reportedly died at his home in Toronto aged 55.

Q107 reports that Rutsey passed away last weekend, although no details of cause of death have been confirmed.

Rutsey was one of the original members of Rush (along with Alex Lifeson and bassist Jeff Jones) when it formed in 1968. Geddy Lee replaced Jones on bass, and it was this trio that recorded the band’s self-titled debut album in 1974.

However, Rutsey was forced to leave the band shortly after their debut album was released due to an inability to tour for extended periods due to his diabetes. Neil Peart joined the band as his replacement. It is thought that Rutsey gave up playing drums not long after this.

No official statement from the band has been released as yet, and the cause of death is yet to be confirmed.

Our memories of the early years of Rush when John was in the band are very fond to us. Those years spent in our teens dreaming of one day doing what we continue to do decades later are special. Although our paths diverged many years ago, we smile today, thinking back on those exciting times and remembering John's wonderful sense of humour and impeccable timing. He will be deeply missed by all he touched.

Alex & Geddy

• 2 weeks later...

Kewl je ovo novo live albumche, zanimljiv set pesama, Moving Pictures i novi dominiraju, tako da ima dosta materijala za uzivanciju, heh, jedino shto nema "2112" barem onaj "Temple" deo, ali kapiram da zele da menjaju liste od live albuma do live albuma...

Daklem, Rush za zivota moram da gledam live...ne zanima me kako, gde...

• 3 months later...

Ja uzeo da obrcem oveju dana and beyond malo 80's Rush, tj. albume posle genijalnog "Signals", koje i nisam slushao pre.. I shta znam, najslabiji period benda definitivno, less dzitre, mnogo onih bljutavih klavijatura, a i same pesme mostly dosadnjikave.. "Grace" je bash dobar, ali "Power Windows" i "Hold Your Fire" su mi all time low za ovaj bend. Sad mi pichi "Presto", vratili su se ljudskom zvuku, ali sam album nishta special.

Definitivno je "Snakes And Arrows" najbolje od ovog benda josh od "Moving Pictures" :da:

Ja uzeo da obrcem oveju dana and beyond malo 80's Rush, tj. albume posle genijalnog "Signals", koje i nisam slushao pre.. I shta znam, najslabiji period benda definitivno, less dzitre, mnogo onih bljutavih klavijatura, a i same pesme mostly dosadnjikave.. "Grace" je bash dobar, ali "Power Windows" i "Hold Your Fire" su mi all time low za ovaj bend. Sad mi pichi "Presto", vratili su se ljudskom zvuku, ali sam album nishta special.

Definitivno je "Snakes And Arrows" najbolje od ovog benda josh od "Moving Pictures" :da:

Ja slusam samo albume zakljucno sa ''Grace Under Pressure'', ali najvise prvih nekoliko albuma, prvih 5 su kult.

Posle sta su uradili nemam pojma, jbg nisam stigao da cujem..

E jbg ja bash volim Rush period 80-ih, shto reche Angelystor, ima manje gitara vishe klavijatura, al to meni nikako ne smeta...shta znam, kad mi treba neka opushtajuca muzika pustim neki od tih albuma i uzivam...al opet stoji ono, da ukusi se razlikuju.

Edited by power slave