AnaLizator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Norwegian black metallers 1349 have confirmed that they will be utilizing the services of former NILE drummer Tony Laureano on all upcoming dates as the band's regular skinsman, Frost, is busy with SATYRICON at the moment (as first reported here on March 27). 1349 will be making their first live appearance in the U.S. as the headliners of the Death in the Forest festival, set to take place May 20 at the Orange County Fair Grounds in Middletown, New York.

uh sto mi se nesto gledao opet 1349 live odjednom icon_mrgreen.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Послушао сам лепо, на тенане овај нови албум. Човик има осећај да је створен зид (црни зид, поливен крвљу и осветљен свећама, хахаха) звука, који се некако ротира и меље ствари. Сличан трип као Горгорот, али опет потпуно сопствен. Баш добар бенд.

• 1 month later...

1349 guitarist and founding member Tjalve (real name: André Kvebek) has left the Norwegian black metal act after nine years and three studio albums to focus on his other bands PANTHEON I and SARKOM.

Commented Tjalve in a statement: "I will remember 1349 as the most diabolical, vicious and plague-ridden band ever to stride the Earth, and I'm proud to have been a part of it. I'm confident that they'll continue to plague mankind for ages!"

1349 guitarist and founding member Tjalve (real name: André Kvebek) has left the Norwegian black metal act after nine years and three studio albums to focus on his other bands PANTHEON I and SARKOM.

Commented Tjalve in a statement: "I will remember 1349 as the most diabolical, vicious and plague-ridden band ever to stride the Earth, and I'm proud to have been a part of it. I'm confident that they'll continue to plague mankind for ages!"

Dok je Frosta, ovog benda nikad dosta... icon_rockdevil.gif

• 1 year later...
gojko brate armada ti nije nista specijalno a hellfire najbolji black album ikada...ne kapiram tvoj kolosek uopshte...

Nemam ja kolosek :) Pazi, meni je Dimmu Borgir (stari) do jaja, Emperor mi je dosadan, Burzum mi je genijalan, Immortal sranje, bolji novi Satyricon od starog... Čudan sam ti ja mnogo :)

Reizdanje?Trebaju im pare :)

Nije zbog para, nego je ostalo jako malo originalnog pressinga diskova, a oni su taman nakupili nešto materijala, pa što da ne.

Edited by gojko88

Svira, bre, pu pu pu. Samo što zbog obaveza sa Satyriconom nije mogao da odradi neke turneje, pa su drugi uskočili.

Uostalom, evo vesti od 10.12.2007. sa njihovog sajta:

As many of you might already know, Frost recently had an accident where he fell and broke his leg. He is currently in hospital. In the meantime, the rest of the band will continue to work on the things that don't require Frost to be present, and wish him a quick recovery.

Edited by gojko88

Nemam ja kolosek :) Pazi, meni je Dimmu Borgir (stari) do jaja, Emperor mi je dosadan, Burzum mi je genijalan, Immortal sranje, bolji novi Satyricon od starog... Čudan sam ti ja mnogo :)

У овоме се слажем с тобом, у осталом не. Мени је новији Dimmu бољи, а Burzum ми је срање, Immortal & Emperor су генијални.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

1349 will be back with a vengeance in 2009

"We got another chance to tour the US this year, and after our experiences with Celtic Frost we were honored to being asked by another metal legend, Carcass."

We played 15 shows and are happy to say we felt once again welcomed to the US by crowds and fellow bands alike. All in all it was a great success for us, but like all good things it was way too short, but left us hungry to go out there again. So we are currently working on our 4th album for Candlelight Records.

1349 has explored and put its mark upon the whole spectrum of black metal over the last 10 years and feel the time has come to kick it up a notch and delve deeper into what makes metal black.

The title floating in the dark aethyr in this moment is "The Revenge"

• 1 month later...